No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're running with a group, at least 1 person needs a slag weapon.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I use a slag sniper a lot
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Sometimes I see RL with that damage, but the they are normally single shot. The RL I picked up with the 2700 has a 3 round rotating magazine, so you get 3 rockets out in 3 seconds. With the gunzerker damage bonuses it ends up being 10,500 damage a mag, with an additional 1,000 or so from corrosive, and then it depends on where you hit them as well. The game is pretty dynamic with damage so it usually makes it entertaining.
        Picked up a fire elemental rocket launcher that does 4500 initial damage and fire damage over time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
          Picked up a fire elemental rocket launcher that does 4500 initial damage and fire damage over time.
          How many rounds in the magazine? Reload time is also a huge factor. If it has 1 round magazine but a 2 second reload time, and you have a 3 round magazine with a 9 second reload time it's pretty much the same.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

How many rounds in the magazine? Reload time is also a huge factor. If it has 1 round magazine but a 2 second reload time, and you have a 3 round magazine with a 9 second reload time it's pretty much the same.
            5 round mag. Reload speed stat says 7.0. 81.6 burn damage per second. Actual damage is 4400 my bad. Level 19

Comment

5 round mag. Reload speed stat says 7.0. 81.6 burn damage per second. Actual damage is 4400 my bad. Level 19
              Do not want
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

That's a pretty good rocket launcher. Mine shows 2700, 121 corrosive, 3 round mag with a 2.7 reload time, so it's a little less than half on the reload time. The difference between the colors seems to usually be the elemental damage and the reload times.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's a pretty good rocket launcher. Mine shows 2700, 121 corrosive, 3 round mag with a 2.7 reload time, so it's a little less than half on the reload time. The difference between the colors seems to usually be the elemental damage and the reload times.
                  Thought that the lower the number on reload time, the faster it reloaded...

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Thought that the lower the number on reload time, the faster it reloaded...
                    I'm reciting all this from memory, hell I could be wrong, I thought the lower the better. Actually, I think you might be right with the reload times being the other way. I know the RL I picked up reloads in just under 3 seconds.

Comment

• It takes roughly 6 seconds to reload. The lower the reload stat. The faster it is to reload.

Comment

It takes roughly 6 seconds to reload. The lower the reload stat. The faster it is to reload.
                        That's what I thought and every other stat is the higher the better.

Comment

• It's still a badass launcher lmao.

Comment

• It's funny how some of the white weapons and lower end weapons end up being way better than the blue and purple weapons.

Comment

It's still a badass launcher lmao.
                              What color is it?

Comment

What color is it?
                                I think it was green. I just sold it because I got a better one in the slot machine. 7800 damage 6 round mag. 8 reload speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X