No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a problem...I don't play PC shooters enough to be good at them so that's why I use it. However, if you did try to use it on a shooter like COD on the PC, you would probably get owned because it is nowhere near as accurate as a mouse can be.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I have one of those xbox converters, they work great. You just plug them in and they work every time. And most all games have xbox controller configs.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Anyone got any pearl guns yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
          Anyone got any pearl guns yet?
          There are no pearls in this game yet. They may be added in DLC though
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• No but this guy ^^^^^ got a pearl necklace.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              No but this guy ^^^^^ got a pearl necklace.
              Whatever it takes to pay the bills!
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I don't know where everyone else is in the game but shit just got real where I am(level 28). lol
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                  I don't know where everyone else is in the game but shit just got real where I am(level 28). lol
                  games! accept steam invitation.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't know where everyone else is in the game but shit just got real where I am(level 28). lol
                    I am at 29 and you're exactly right, I just got to eridium blight or something and those guys don't play! Holy crap I was getting my butt kicked, I did pick up some awesome gear though

Comment

i think i'm 25, I played at work most of the day yesterday so I was only doing simple shit and cleaning out my quest log before I move more into the storyline. I got shit for xp.
                      i did get the minecraft skins though finally.

Comment

• I'm lvl 27 and just finished the Torchwood quests. Torchwood is where shit starts to get real, that or Caustic Caverns. Holy FUCK.

Comment

• Level 9 like a boss

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            I'm lvl 27 and just finished the Torchwood quests. Torchwood is where shit starts to get real, that or Caustic Caverns. Holy FUCK.
                            Yeah that place was a dread, me moto and cj ran through it the other day. I figured it would be cake walk in sp when I went back to look for the minecraft skins and died twice.

the baddass fire thresser or whatever they fuck they are called instagibbed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              Yeah that place was a dread, me moto and cj ran through it the other day. I figured it would be cake walk in sp when I went back to look for the minecraft skins and died twice.

Same here. Got the skins, and the head is funny, but the skin sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post

I had to run back through there yesterday to get 1 quest item that I didn't get when I ran through with you and CJ. Talk about a pain in the ass.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X