Borderlands 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    You can start Joypuking your face off on 9-18-12! I got it pre-ordered at gamestop so I will be playing after work that day. Shoot me an invite and we can play together

XBOX gamertag Wicked98Snake
    In!
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I have $18 sitting on a bestbuy card I'll toss towards it and pick it up retail.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I purchased a pc copy for myself,many a ps3 copy for my nephew, let's just hope I dont need Internet access on my computer to play this one like I do borderlands...

Comment

Preloaded. Needs to hurry up and get released.
          sigpic

Comment

Been playing the shit out of the first one lately, never got that into it when it first came out.

Comment

Damnit, I want my preload key already from GMG. Everybody else I know has their's.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                Damnit, I want my preload key already from GMG. Everybody else I know has their's.
                You getting it on PC?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

yep...got it from Green Man Gaming
                  2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                    I saw that, whats odd is I got my key immediately after I purchased which was on Friday.

Comment

So did I. I wonder if they got swamped with purchases.
                      sigpic

Comment

I bought mine Sept. 7th. I just went the website and found my key but never got an email from them. I did look in the spam folder also.

Comment

yay xbox owners... it's $59.99, everywhere.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            pc gaming superior master race wins again!

Comment

Borderlands was one of those games i got on xbox and on pc. Was definitely more fun on pc.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Well I can't fucking wait to give my 59.99 to someone! For the amount of time I will put into this game it will be worth every penny.
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X