whos the local seo expert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos the local seo expert?

i was thinking on the old site someone knew the in's and out's of getting a website high on google, yahoo, etc... i am contemplating starting an online business and was curious how that stuff works out.

There was a thread a out this maybe a week ago. Search for it. It had a Tom of good info
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

That would be me, but I'm not going to help you.

Comment

It was probably Mike...

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
          Nice site, someone that puts javascript at the top of the source, has no minification, and website looks like it was built 10 years ago is totally where I'd send my business. No HTML compliance, page compression, and a handful of other super common performance aspects not even implemented. Google has a huge priority on sites that value page performance versus shitloads of obvious content, but I'm sure the whole backlink ideas from 2004 is still prevalent. Enjoy your money well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
            Nice site, someone that puts javascript at the top of the source, has no minification, and website looks like it was built 10 years ago is totally where I'd send my business. No HTML compliance, page compression, and a handful of other super common performance aspects not even implemented. Google has a huge priority on sites that value page performance versus shitloads of obvious content, but I'm sure the whole backlink ideas from 2004 is still prevalent. Enjoy your money well spent.
            LOL...I was trying to help the guy.

Comment

google "whos the local seo expert?" check the first non advertiser link :-P
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                google "whos the local seo expert?" check the first non advertiser link :-P
                Niiiice!

Comment

My friend runs this company...

http://www.rcbryan.com/

He is really good at SEO and they also offer buisness consulting services - help with startups etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X