Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild wars 2

anyone playing here? If so how is it? I am tempted in getting it

I bought it, first of this type/magnitude. So far I like it, but I am a little lost (not on gameplay) but as to what I should and should not do to play effectively lol.

Comment

I bought it, been playing since 11pm friday night and i'm enjoying it. It's a little diffrent when playing with friends cause they did like SWTOR and have multiple "instances" of the same area so if the server is full you can still play. If you are not on the same instance as your firnd you wont see each other. Other than that minor issue I like it a lot.

I'm playing on Gates of Madness server if anyone cares to join.

in game tag is Setesh.6401

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

I'm thinking about picking it up too, I like Skyrim a lot(that's the only other kind of this game I've ever played). My wife and I are still on Diablo 3 so I'll probably wait until we're totally done with that.

Comment

Playing when I have time, game is pretty good IMO, enough for me to lose track of time and keep playing until the sun comes up(get off work at 1am). Playing on Anvil Rock, what's everyone's char/acct names? We could possibly start a guild if you guys are interested.

Comment

So my wife and I broke down and bought a couple copies. It's a pretty fun game, it took us a while to figure out how to actually do quests and stuff TOGETHER, but that's just because we've never played one of these games before.

The world is HUGE!! It's awesome to just run around and do random events.

Comment

I picked this up on friday too.
              I think the server i'm on is called sanctum of hell.

Comment

Working...
              X