nobody playing CS GO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nobody playing CS GO?

surprised not a single thread about the new cs. Got some buddies playing. Friend set a server up, cant promise we are always in there, but check out the corruptive minds server if you play

Comment

^ that's the fucking truth.

Comment

As much as i expect it to be a fun game, i can't justify buying it over a BF3 expansion, and i haven't even bought one of those yet.
        sigpic

Comment

I've got it but I'm fucking terrible at it. Been playing console fps for too long I guess.
          Last edited by Slow Five-O; 08-31-2012, 12:03 PM.
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

We have a private server set up for scrims, I definitely like it a lot more than source which I hated. I feel its a pretty good blend of 1.6 and pre game play with upgraded graphics.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
            Originally Posted By: Polska
            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

got some friends playing. Got a server setup. So far game is fun, even if im bad at it.

corruptive minds server.

steam id is either deadlunatic or fatgirl

Comment

That game got old 14 years ago.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The hitbox is off. Aim at feet... Headshot

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                  03 cobra

Comment

Just can't spray anymore. Just a few taps and boom they're dead.

Evil_eskimos@hotmail.com is my steam thingy.

Comment

Working...
                    X