scratched the outside of a xbox disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratched the outside of a xbox disc

The scratch goes all the way around the disc, and it wont play. Is there any possible way for me to get it to read just so I can install it onto my xbox?
    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
    www.militarystangs.com

no, just borrow it from a friend or rent it to load it on to your harddrive. I've done that a few times. Your scratched disc should still allow you to play it off the HD.
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Sounds like a laserburn, in that case the disc is done.

Comment

My old one did that to 2 discs it only did it if it was upright.

Comment

Did you bump your xbox or did it move at all while the disc was spinning?

People used to do that to their games, then come in and rent it from blockbuster and switch the discs out. They'd come in and tell us that it wouldn't work in their xbox, and get a refund for the rental price because there was no way we could prove they did it.

Comment

Originally posted by ratt View Post
            did you bump your xbox or did it move at all while the disc was spinning?

People used to do that to their games, then come in and rent it from blockbuster and switch the discs out. They'd come in and tell us that it wouldn't work in their xbox, and get a refund for the rental price because there was no way we could prove they did it.
            lol

Comment

Working...
            X