lcd hookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roliath View Post
    I am, the 2007FPs' and maybe my 3008WFP (i'm dead set on about 800 for that one though IF I choose to sale it).
    At first I choked when I read what you were asking, then I googled what they go for and choked again. That seems to be a pretty good price on one, but good lord that screen is pricey.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      At first I choked when I read what you were asking, then I googled what they go for and choked again. That seems to be a pretty good price on one, but good lord that screen is pricey.
      there is one on craigslist right now for 700, if I had more cash Id jump at going 3x30 but money won't allow for that.

Comment

there is one on craigslist right now for 700, if I had more cash Id jump at going 3x30 but money won't allow for that.
        That screen has a hell of a resolution, I don't even know if my 560Ti could handle that res for gaming. I bet it's a sharp looking screen though.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Have you looked into Eizo? Prices are a little cheaper. I have the Eizo Foris that seems to handle what I throw at it.

Comment

Depends on which one, I feel they are overpriced (Depending on which model you are talking about) but I would rather stay with Ultrasharps. With that said, I have them up for sale right now for $1k for everything (30's and 20's)
            Last edited by roliath; 09-12-2012, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Depends on which one, I feel they are overpriced (Depending on which model you are talking about) but I would rather stay with Ultrasharps. With that said, I have them up for sale right now for $1k for everything (30's and 20's)

I have a Eizo Foris fs2332 as my playback montior and a U2410 calibrated with a Klien K-10. Out of the box the eizo was pretty spot on. The blacks were a hair blue, but that was a easy fix.

I don't know if you are concern with color, but I have used Eizo up against Lacie, TVlogics, and Marshall have been pretty pleased! Granted I'm playing with 5k resolution at half res playback and they are rock solid!

Comment

Their 24s aren't ips (p/mva) it seems and no display port. I want full 1200p ips with display port.

EDIT: Apparently I didn't look at their full line. I was looking at it while I was in a meeting and didn't see but two models listed for 24inch. At my desk now and seeing what they have available.
                lmao
                So I found a model I liked that had what I was interested in and checked the price and wtf $1,142.74
                [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Flexscan-SX2462W-1920X1200-Professional-Display/dp/B004WIW8X8[/ame]
                Last edited by roliath; 09-12-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Their 24s aren't ips (p/mva) it seems and no display port. I want full 1200p ips with display port.

EDIT: Apparently I didn't look at their full line. I was looking at it while I was in a meeting and didn't see but two models listed for 24inch. At my desk now and seeing what they have available.
                  lmao
                  So I found a model I liked that had what I was interested in and checked the price and wtf $1,142.74
                  http://www.amazon.com/Flexscan-SX246.../dp/B004WIW8X8

if you can find the older HP line

also try Samsung.
                  Get the best deals for samsung 245bw at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Or just be a baller and just get a Christie L2K1000...lol. One of the old production suites I use to work at.

Comment

That HP you linked is too small and has no displayport. We have a ton of those Samsungs here at work, i've hooked them up to my laptop and found them to be a tad slow for my taste.
                    Thanks for your suggestions though.

Comment

so finally found a buyer for my monitors and he is going to pick up one of my spare systems as well. So i'll have around 2k to play with monitor wise.
                      still hoping to get three u2410's, or see what else tickles my asshole when the money is in my hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X