Help me pick a ps3 headset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me pick a ps3 headset

I'm looking to get a headset for the first time and fuck this is complicated ! I would prefer wireless over the ear 7.1 but there are so many and the reviews seek to contradict each-other . Oh and the kicker $100.00 budget . I'm fine with used and last years model I just don't wanna end up with junk . I'll check back in the morn to start my craigslist adventure .
    Thanks
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Toys”R”Us is the leading kids store for all toys, video games, dolls, action figures, learning games, building blocks and more. C'mon, Let's Play!

wireless and 7.1 and under a hundred bucks?

buy a used mixamp and a headset of your choice imo.

Comment

I got the sony one not the bsst audio but its the only wireless headset under $100. entertain mart had them for 85 btw
      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Look into turtle beach. I had a wired turtle beach and it sounded awesome. I know have a Triton set and I don't think they are as good. I'm wanting to look into a 7.1 wireless turtle beach for both ps3 and 360

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
          Look into turtle beach. I had a wired turtle beach and it sounded awesome. I know have a Triton set and I don't think they are as good. I'm wanting to look into a 7.1 wireless turtle beach for both ps3 and 360
          <---PX5 here and love them, however, since I purchased them, I have used them considerably less as time passes...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Keep checking woot, they have turtle beaches on there every now and then

Comment

Working...
            X