ifail 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    do you ever shut down the apps? i do every few days and i have not had to shut down my phone in months. try manually closing them all and see if it helps
    Eh, Sometimes i forget too. But i always close all of em at least once a day..
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• A journey on the emotional rollercoaster of owning a fancy apple gadget.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        do you ever shut down the apps? i do every few days and i have not had to shut down my phone in months. try manually closing them all and see if it helps
        Shouldn't have to do that. It should just work!!!!!111juanj!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          republicans or democrats, take your pick...

that iphone 5 one is stupid as shit. android already had most of that back with my old ass Evo 4g lol.
          HD Parts
          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
            that iphone 5 one is stupid as shit. android already had most of that back with my old ass Evo 4g lol.
            Just because a product has the latest and greatest technology digest make utility the best phone in the market. There is a lot more to it such as stability, ease if use, quality, etc. I'm impressed and am currently using the s3 but I can't say it is much better than my old iPhone 4 . I like the phone but not enough to claim superiority

Comment

• Comment

• hay guys i cant wait to camp out for 24 hours and get the phone.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Truth and Lolz.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                  Just watched this video and it reminded me of this thread
                  this gave me a good laugh

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EafidlJj4vI[/ame]

2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT - Current
                  2006 Black C6 Z06 - Gone
                  2012 Silver Blade Grand Sport C6 - Gone
                  2006 Black C6 Corvette - Gone
                  2004 Black Vert. Cobra - Sold
                  2003 Oxford White Cobra - RIP 4/08/12 My birthday

Comment

• android people are the ones that talk the most shit about Iphones. Just dumb.

I Like the new IOS update on my 4 however. But the Samsung Note (phablet- phone and tablet) is catching my eye more and more.

As for the people saying the iphone is lagging and hanging up, I had that problem till I got my 32gig.

Comment

• i went and bought an iphone 5 today. this is my first iphone and have been an android user. i dont know anything about hacking, jailbreaking, clocking, ect ect. i just need a phone that works all the time. my android was good but i wanted to test the waters and see what the other side was like. after about 12 hrs i am pretty happy with it. of course i have it listed on ebay as well for 1200 dollars so i am only mildly attached to it. this was from my couch

Comment

• Got a chance to mess with a buddies iP5 over the weekend; it's much faster, lighter, and slimmer than my iP4, for sure. I'll be getting one but I'm not in a huge hurry.

Comment

• My wife decided she wanted a new phone and went to the local ATT store to check out the IP5 and Galaxy S III because she was undecided. Her last 4 phones have been iphones but she finally decided to give android a try. Initial impressions are, she loves it. She said she cant believe iphone doesnt have live wallpapers and widgets, lol.

Comment

• alright guys I bitched out and got a iphone 5, its fucking revolutionary!
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              alright guys I bitched out and got a iphone 5, its fucking revolutionary!
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X