No announcement yet.

ifail 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i was eligible for an upgrade i would move over to the iphone. I had a Droidx for two years and now have a RAZR maxx. This phone just keeps getting slower and laggy. Apps suck compared to the iphone too.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
      If i was eligible for an upgrade i would move over to the iphone. I had a Droidx for two years and now have a RAZR maxx. This phone just keeps getting slower and laggy. Apps suck compared to the iphone too.

Trader
      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I'll bet that nearly half the apps out there for Apple will be on Android as well.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I kept having to rom and over clock my droidx and it still sucked. Now the i phone will have 4g LTE and a bigger screen.

Comment

I kept having to rom and over clock my droidx and it still sucked. Now the i phone will have 4g LTE and a bigger screen.
            It will be a 4" screen and MIGHT have LTE.

How bout them apples, apple.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              s3 is the best phone ever is all.
              until they come out with the S3 skyrocket and whatever other iterations they can like the S2 lol.
              HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Ive been pimpin the Android for right about 2 years and I can tell you it rocks! One of the main things I need it for is battery life. Its a fucking pet peeve to see people walking around with their chargers trying to plug in, really!?!
                Fuck your IPowned phone, right up in the ass. Right before I bought my DroidX I played with several friends Ipowneds and the battery life sucked, really bad. The screen is small, they are fragile as eggs and ATT coverage is as spotty as a 12 year old girl starting her first cycle.

my iphone has a better battery life than my Evo or Hero ever did.
                HD Parts
                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                  until they come out with the S3 skyrocket and whatever other iterations they can like the S2 lol.
                  There were actually two significant difference betwen the S2 and Skyrocket.
                  Screen size increase, and LTE radio added.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was impressed with the integration of the screen and digitizer, that will make phones a lot smaller in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                      my iphone has a better battery life than my Evo or Hero ever did.
                      I used to burn through my battery life like crazy, but I scaled my brightness down, and it's gotten much better. I typically upgrade my phone when Robert's is about to crap out. His butt cheeks squeak when he walks, so he won't spend money on an upgrade. I just keep handing down my old iPhones to him and selling the one that's about to take a crap to the local repair guy.

BTW, if you're in the Market for an iPhone 4 8G (not the 4S,) I picked one up for my oldest child today for $1 at AT&T.
                      Last edited by Treasure Chest; 09-14-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• I like my old ass Evo 4G with its 32gb memory card MUCH more than I did my 16gb Iphone 3GS OR my 32gb Iphone 4. The screen size, having extra batteries when I need them (or a double sized single batt), not to mention the MUCH MUCH lower price of Sprint made it that much easier. I won't hate on the Iphone however....dumb people need smartphones too.

Comment

• Do not miss my iPhone. The battery life of my EVO sucks in comparison but oh well.

Comment

• i am the 2%

Comment

• I'ma order one.
                              <===isheeple

Comment

• Ordered 2 for the wife and I. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Working...
                                X