No announcement yet.

Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played against this guy in SWAT. Let me tell you how fun that was...

Comment

• The hell is up with his head?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• It's straight gone! He's armorless and I guess 343 didn't put heads on people since the helmet is always there.

Someone I guess figured out how to mod to game to remove all armor.

Comment

• That's AWESOME!!!

Comment

• I just finished the Stalker specialization and am working on Pioneer (should have done it first). The Nemisis power thing from Stalker is pretty cool, but nothing special since it only points out the person that killed you for like 5 seconds. Also, if you're on one of the more complex/conjested maps, all you see is the highlight but you can't see the guy unless you spawn close him. I'm still using the Wheelman from Operator since I get a fair amount of my kills from vehicles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              It's straight gone! He's armorless and I guess 343 didn't put heads on people since the helmet is always there.

Someone I guess figured out how to mod to game to remove all armor.
              it also removes the hitbox as well. people are using it to cheat in swat games and such.
              sigpic

Comment

• Pardon my ignorance, but what's a "hitbox"?

Comment

• Uhm the area that on the Ayer that's detects you been shot?
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    Uhm the area that on the Ayer that's detects you been shot?
                    I've never heard that term before.

Comment

• Lol area
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                        Pardon my ignorance, but what's a "hitbox"?
                        A hitbox is a specific area on the player that registers whether or not it was hit. In simple FPS games, the head has a hitbox, the arms have a hitbox, legs have a hitbox, and the torso has a hitbox. As games become more and more realistic, they add more, smaller hitboxes to trigger specific reactions. One of the most revolutionary in this technique was Soldier of Fortune, where you could shoot different enemies in different hitboxes/parts of the body to trigger different things to happen. Shooting them in the arm would make them drop their gun, shooting them in their leg would cause them to stumble and limp, etc. etc.

Comment

• I assumed that's what it was, but I just hadn't ever heard that term.

I admit it...I'm addicted to Halo 4. I played some Black Ops II with one of my sons and enjoyed it a lot, but not near as much as Halo. The weird thing is that I'm more into military stuff than I am futuristic/space stuff. I'm now starting to see more and more people at level 130. I'm at 79 and moving, but the thought of 50 more levels is a little daunting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                            I assumed that's what it was, but I just hadn't ever heard that term.

I admit it...I'm addicted to Halo 4. I played some Black Ops II with one of my sons and enjoyed it a lot, but not near as much as Halo. The weird thing is that I'm more into military stuff than I am futuristic/space stuff. I'm now starting to see more and more people at level 130. I'm at 79 and moving, but the thought of 50 more levels is a little daunting.
                            What's your username? I'm on right now... Camp1ng 101

Comment

• Mine username is PappyMcKlusky. I'm at work, but should be on around 10pm. Shoot me a friend request and we can play.

Comment

• Frost, i'm asian, you can't beat me! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X