Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
    Interesting. I played about 4 games after that with different players and it still would't allow me to get points. Why would it do that?
    Ok. Lets try again. The game thought u was cheating. This is ur punishment . It souldnt last too long. If so I'd Google for some answers.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Ok. Lets try again. The game thought u was cheating. This is ur punishment . It souldnt last too long. If so I'd Google for some answers.
      Sorry...I'm a total newb when it comes to playing online. Thanks for the help. Hopefully the ban won't be too long.

Comment

^^^What's your gamertag, I need some target practice.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I just watched all 4 videos....I REALLY want them to make about 100 more of these. Hell, I would buy them for at least $1.99 off of amazon or something.

Comment

Fuck yes!!! Master Chief!!!

It's sad that this is probably as close as well ever get to a Halo movie.
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

I loved the new video. Seeing 117 kick ass that much in live action is amazing.

"We can't get the door open, it's locked!"

Rips door off

"Oh."
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                I loved the new video. Seeing 117 kick ass that much in live action is amazing.

"We can't get the door open, it's locked!"

Rips door off

"Oh."
                I like how he's towering over everyone, fucking suit looks badass. But I dont think that's the regular voice actor they're using.

Comment

This is great. I've played Halo only at some friends X-box parties. Don't know a whole lot about the "world" of Halo.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Fuck yes!!! Master Chief!!!

It's sad that this is probably as close as well ever get to a Halo movie.
                    Probably better this way. They'd just screw it up.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      This is great. I've played Halo only at some friends X-box parties. Don't know a whole lot about the "world" of Halo.
                      Catch up. Honestly, I think Halo made xbox what it is today. I bought an xbox only because of Halo 2. It's the only game series I've ever bought for the xbox.

Comment

Gears of War series is well worth buying also.
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Catch up. Honestly, I think Halo made xbox what it is today. I bought an xbox only because of Halo 2. It's the only game series I've ever bought for the xbox.
                          I remember when Halo first came out, it was going to be a PC game, then MS got a hold of it and did make it their flagship X-box game.

I've only owned PCs...and since Halo 1 & 2 were "late" after Halo X-box, I never bought 'em.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

^^^What's your gamertag, I need some target practice.
                            PappyMcKlusky

Bring it if you got it

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                              PappyMcKlusky

Bring it if you got it
                              Which one? Halo Anniversary? Halo 2? Halo: Reach?? My Halo 3 is scratched.

Comment

Just watched the four episodes of the web show. Really surprised at how well done it is.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X