Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Which one? Halo Anniversary? Halo 2? Halo: Reach?? My Halo 3 is scratched.
    Reach. I'm really not very good, but I love playing. My 10 & 12 year old boys kick my ass reguarly. I wish there was an area/set of games that were for people of my similar ranking or something. I usually check the "skill" box in the filters, but that doesn't seen to do shit as far as matching me up with lesser skilled players like me.

BTW, I'm still banned from scoring - pisses me off.

Comment

I have told my wife that she can write off speaking to me for about a week. I haven't played any video games in over a year. Halo 4 gives me a good reason to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
        Reach. I'm really not very good, but I love playing. My 10 & 12 year old boys kick my ass reguarly. I wish there was an area/set of games that were for people of my similar ranking or something. I usually check the "skill" box in the filters, but that doesn't seen to do shit as far as matching me up with lesser skilled players like me.

BTW, I'm still banned from scoring - pisses me off.
        Hmmmm. The way the ranking system works with halo if you suck and score versus low you get put in rooms with players of the same rank and such. Wich doesn't say much seeing as people would delete their profiles to start over so they can go pick on the people who aren't good. To feel big I guess .

Find a halo forum to see if you're the only one with this scoring problem.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Meh, I'll wait for the reviews for this and the new COD.

I usually buy one game a year for myself and play it couple times a month maybe.
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Hmmmm. The way the ranking system works with halo if you suck and score versus low you get put in rooms with players of the same rank and such. Wich doesn't say much seeing as people would delete their profiles to start over so they can go pick on the people who aren't good. To feel big I guess .

Find a halo forum to see if you're the only one with this scoring problem.
            This is complete BS. From the forums I found, you were right. A guy said that if you play 4 games in a row without scoring a point, you get a credits ban. First time it's like 24 hours, second is a week and after that it's 2 weeks. WTF? That basically tells less experienced players not to try and play online because you'll get banned if you play 4 games with people that are a lot better than you. All they have to do is have a newb section/option so this won't happen as often.

Comment

Just play unranked playlists, problem solved. There should be an option where you can choose what game types will come up on your search.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                  This is complete BS. From the forums I found, you were right. A guy said that if you play 4 games in a row without scoring a point, you get a credits ban. First time it's like 24 hours, second is a week and after that it's 2 weeks. WTF? That basically tells less experienced players not to try and play online because you'll get banned if you play 4 games with people that are a lot better than you. All they have to do is have a newb section/option so this won't happen as often.
                  Yeah I've never approved of this system. Makes it hard for less experienced players to wanna come back. I used to play religiously . Them modern warfare kicked my ass. Stayed with it then halo got easy. I think I'll stay with this one seeing as I think I'm getting tire of mw3.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

If anyone ordered an extra limited by chance ill buy it from ya! I thought I preordered it and I was mistaken.

Comment

What's included for $20 more?

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        What's included for $20 more?
                        All kinds of ingame stuff as well as the dvd and the cool case.

Comment

Halo 4 Limited Edition is $99.99 so $40 more than normal game
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 or Halo 4?

Comment

Midnight release tonight. I'm going to get my Legendary set
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                                Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 or Halo 4?
                                Im doing both, but cod is my primary.

Comment

Working...
                                X