Halo 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ending usually diff on legendary right?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

No, they usually just include random stuff
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Just as in Halo Reach, I'm getting my ass handed to me in about 75% of the multiplayer games I've played so far. I haven't had a chance to play a ton, but I really like what I've seen. The graphics seem cleaner and the sounds have improved (i.e. the engine sounds on the 4 wheelers, etc.). I also like some of the new weapons, but I still suck at using a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
          Just as in Halo Reach, I'm getting my ass handed to me in about 75% of the multiplayer games I've played so far. I haven't had a chance to play a ton, but I really like what I've seen. The graphics seem cleaner and the sounds have improved (i.e. the engine sounds on the 4 wheelers, etc.). I also like some of the new weapons, but I still suck at using a few of them.
          I use to be really good at Halo, but switched over to COD. I maintain over a 2.0 KD with over 70k kills in MW3, so i'm quite familiar with shooters.

I dropped by a buddies place yesterday, as he picked up H4, and we played a few multiplayer games. I absolutely got my ass handed to me. I'm not sure if we were just playing teams or what... but I got stomped.

Comment

Im not into Halo. When the first one came out I tried to have fun with. And i just sucked at it. Could never get that many kills. So i said forget screw Halo. Lol. Played Halo 3 and i was ok at it still sucked IMO. Lol. So I wont bother getting this one either. Cause I know Ill just suck even worse. I want my damn quad rotor from COD Black Ops 2. Lol. And my new TV that's in layaway. LOl
            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I've been debating weather or not to get back into halo multi . Used be good. Then out came codmw . Never looked back. Would jump on every so often and hold my own but just didn't seem the same. Ill give it a despot I guess. I used to murder with the sniper rifle.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

campaign was good except for ending, disc 2 is just the multiplayer downloading to your hard drive, multiplayer is awesome
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Is there COD style sprint?
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Meaning?

Comment

• In all the other HALO games there is no "Sprint" button where you can make your character run faster than the "normal" speed for short lengths of time. COD and Battlefield both incorporate a "Sprint" feature which makes you a bit harder to hit when moving between cover and what not.

I'm willing to bet this HALO doesn't have it either.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        Is there COD style sprint?
                        Yes there is a sprint. There are a couple things in multiplayer similar to cod and bf like you can create your own custom classes with perks like halos versions of sleight of hand marathon and scavenger. Overall the multiplayer is pretty good. IMO.

Comment

• Beat me to it

Comment

• Yes, there's a sprint. You can also earn an upgrade to allow unlimited sprinting. And an auto turret
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Awesome. They had the sprint "perk" in Reach, but I just want normal sprint.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I like the new way they handle getting new guns, accessories, etc. on H4, but they sure are stingy on giving out the SP/money. I'm at a 28 or 29 ranking and the last several levels I've only gotten like 1 SP. I know there's a long way to go, but I would have figured they would give you a little more. I saved up for like 3-4 levels so I could get the jet pack and it freaking sucks on most multiplayer maps.

BTW, I'm still getting my ass kicked most of the time, but getting better. The one thing I've perfected is the splatter kills - there's something about running over and killing a guy while driving a ghost just cracks me up! Also, the mantis is a badass addition to H4. I love walking into an area and when the other team starts to swam making it stop it's foot and watch "the bodys hit the floor!"

Comment

Working...
                                X