DDR2 Memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDR2 Memory

Anyone have some they don't need? I have plenty of DDR1 to trade or will buy either one. I've also got a power supply too. I'm looking for 2 sticks of either 512 MB or 1 GB. Thanks.

I have a couple 2 gig sticks of DDR2 laptop memory. Not sure if you wanted desktop or laptop.

Comment

For desktop I've got a pair of Patriot DDR2 800 sticks I'd sell for $30
      2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
      1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I have a couple 2 gig sticks of DDR2 laptop memory. Not sure if you wanted desktop or laptop.
        Sorry, for desktop. Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
          For desktop I've got a pair of Patriot DDR2 800 sticks I'd sell for $30
          That might work. Let me check the specs on this mobo and see what it will run. Someone at work yanked the hard drive on a few year old computer and just gave it to me. I'm trying to make it run for my 4 year old, but it only has two 512 sticks right now. I'll see what I can find out about it tomorrow. Thanks.

-B

Comment

I'm still working through the first Dance Dance Revolution.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              I'm still working through the first Dance Dance Revolution.
              I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that's what this thread was about, LOL
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
              X