• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Com or Disonored

Anyone plan on getting either of these?

x-Com:

Dishonoroed:
    Dishonored is an immersive first-person action game that casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. With Dishonored’s flexible combat system, creatively eliminate your targets as you combine the supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal.

I've already grabbed X-com. Dishonered scares me because of the trash that Brink was.
    And i finally bought Torchlight II.
    sigpic

How's X-com? Looks alright.

Comment

Demo was pretty solid. Definitely the feel of the old one, with some changes/tweaks here and there.
      sigpic

Comment

I want both but i'm really hoping the pc ports will be done right. I'll wait for reviews, but neither are high on my list of must haves right now.

Comment

spent a good 4-5 hours on Xcom last night. Holy addiction batman.
          sigpic

Comment

I picked up Dishonored after work today. The little bit I've played so far was fun. I only finished the first lvl so the story hasnt really been explained too much yet but I like the way it's unfolding.

Ive never heard of X-Com and frankly that trailer has me a little confused as far as what you do but I am going to dig into it now.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Downloading the demo for X-Com. I need a good time waster

Comment

Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                I picked up Dishonored after work today. The little bit I've played so far was fun. I only finished the first lvl so the story hasnt really been explained too much yet but I like the way it's unfolding.

Ive never heard of X-Com and frankly that trailer has me a little confused as far as what you do but I am going to dig into it now.
                It's a remake of a game that has been on "Best video games of all time" since it's release.

This one sure is living up to the hype, for me at least.
                sigpic

Comment

K so after playing Dishonored for a week now on and off I really like it a lot.

I just downloaded and played the X-com demo on steam and damn is that game addicting I was pissed when it ended after just 1 mission lol.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

i played both for a few hours this weekend and just couldn't get into them. i might pick them up during a steam sale, but for now i had to pass on both.

Comment

i'm on my second game of xcom. Screwed up a few things, lost some countries. Started over .
                      sigpic

Comment

I did the same magnus. It's pretty challenging on hard.

Comment

Just beat Dishonored last night. One of the best campaign games I've ever played.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I enjoyed XCom demo after I got used to it. It's odd playing a turn based game again
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

It's a punch in the nuts in Iron Man mode or Classic. Fuck.
                              I learned tonight that a tank can explode. It was on fire for my first move. 4 turns later, it exploded, killing 4/6 of my people near it. Such. Bull. Shit.
                              Also, am i the only one trying to build a squad of only Americans?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X