Mech Warrior Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mech Warrior Online

You can get in beta by purchasing the current PC gamer magazine and getting the code out of the back.

too lazy, but glad they are trying to do something like this
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Mech warrior online went open beta today.

FYI

Comment

It went open beta on the 16th, I downloaded it then and played two matches. I shot a couple times and the fracking mech overheats and shuts down. Then when I give up and try to close the game it locks up my system. Looked really good though graphics wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          It went open beta on the 16th, I downloaded it then and played two matches. I shot a couple times and the fracking mech overheats and shuts down. Then when I give up and try to close the game it locks up my system. Looked really good though graphics wise.
          SOB, see I thought that, last time I looked on the 16th I was seeing closed beta (prolly had a cached page).

I have win 7 and I have to manually end the application after I am done playing. Ehh it's a beta.

Comment

Yeah when I went on the 16th it still said closed beta but I signed up and then applied for beta and was accepted within a couple hours.

Comment

What's the controls? WASD and mouse?

I used to play with my HOTAS setup, Saitek X45, on the previous MechWarriors.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X