Free MP3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free MP3

Is there any such thing as free MP3 music anymore? I'm trying to make some slideshow videos for the wifes business and I'm still stuck in old school mode.

Thanks for your help.
    Photobucket

Anything in particular you're looking for?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Anything in particular you're looking for?
      Not really. I just want to try different music to see how they work with the slide show.
      Photobucket

Comment

Any certain style?
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Not at this time. I'd like to try all styles and would like to have for future reference also.

Everything I see is a buck a song. I hate to purchase multipal songs that I prolly wont use. But then again, its only a buck. Right now, I'm just getting use to the programs.
          Photobucket

Comment

But since you are asking, how about Slow Ride (Fog Hat) for another video I might play with?
            Photobucket

Comment

Anyone?
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                Anyone?
                copy/paste any link you find on youtube and turn it into a mp3

YouTube to MP3, MP4 Downloader and Converter. HD, 1080p and 4K are supported. Free & fast! No software download needed.

Comment

4shared.com

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Just a heads up, but using a song in a slideshow for a business, especially if its purpose is to generate more customers, equates to downloading a photo and using it on a website without permission (paying licensing fees/royalties). When a person does this, they are violating copyright laws and will receive cease and desist letters if the copyright owner finds out.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, the above is not legal advice.
                    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                    Originally posted by Trick Pony
                    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
                      Just a heads up, but using a song in a slideshow for a business, especially if its purpose is to generate more customers, equates to downloading a photo and using it on a website without permission (paying licensing fees/royalties). When a person does this, they are violating copyright laws and will receive cease and desist letters if the copyright owner finds out.

Haha

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Google "royalty free music"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                          Is there any such thing as free MP3 music anymore? I'm trying to make some slideshow videos for the wifes business and I'm still stuck in old school mode.

Thanks for your help.

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

Hulkshare is a free internet radio music platform that provides services to artists, blogs, labels, magazines, and other music industry professionals.
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post

Didnt think of that...Whats the chance?
                            Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Google "royalty free music"
                            Thank ya!
                            Last edited by BlackSnake; 10-15-2012, 04:09 PM.
                            Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                            X