Cellphone Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cellphone Booster

Does anyone have any experience doing this? I am wanting to boost the LTE signal in one of my buildings but not sure about the DB stuff. Also wasn't sure how many antennas to put thru out the building.

I have narrowed it down to a Cellphone-Mate CM700V-70 but wasn't sure about the antenna's yet.
    2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

I've got one in my work truck, a lot of us do, I love it but then I use it when I'm 120 miles from towns not in a building

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Which one do you use in your work truck? The one that is in my work truck doesn't work worth a shit.

Comment

It's a Wilson I got it from best buy it was like 200 bucks

Comment

I would go with a Wilson. I don't have any experience with the LTE capable model, but have used the DB Pro(3G) in a few different applications and they always perform well.

Wilson's customer service is also VERY good. The kits usually ship with an omnidirectional antenna, but they sent me a free Yagi directional(this can really help in particularly low signal areas).

Wilson will also spec out a system custom tailored to your needs. You send their engineers plans to a building, and they will tell you how many antennas you need and where they should be placed.
          2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Originally posted by Fry86 View Post
            It's a Wilson I got it from best buy it was like 200 bucks

That's what I have and it works pretty good in here in the sticks in rural Pennsylvania.

Comment

Working...
            X