Note2 iPhone5 size comparo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have emo skinny jeans.

It feels better to call them that instead of "the pants i could wear before i got fat."
    sigpic

Comment

^ha. i'll trade ya

losing 45 pounds has been nice but now i need clothes that fit

Comment

Im thinking about switching to sprint from att. Itll save me around 20.00 a month.

Whats your opinions att vs sprint? Either network I choose Im getting the note 2

Comment

Att coverage and speed, hands down. The savings wouldn't be worth your frustration.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            It's no larger than a wallet and you carry it around all of the time. I have a note and it fits my pockets just fine. There is no way I would want to go back to a smaller phonne.
            I don't know what kind of George Costanza size wallet you are carrying around but my iphone is about 1/4" in width smaller than my wallet and is about a half an inch longer than it........
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I have to use a man sized wallet. My bills get too thick to be trying to use a billfold.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                I have to use a man sized wallet. My bills get too thick to be trying to use a billfold.
                Oh you mean the ones where 65% of it sticks out of your pocket? I see all of 2-3 people use those and they're generally wearing cowboy boots with Levi skinny blue jeans.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Everyone I see carrying a note puts it in there handbag.
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    Oh you mean the ones where 65% of it sticks out of your pocket? I see all of 2-3 people use those and they're generally wearing cowboy boots with Levi skinny blue jeans.
                    No, I've got deep pockets. I can't be trying to fit 60 1 dollar bills in a tiny wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                      Everyone I see carrying a note puts it in there handbag.
                      It's a satchel. Indiana Jones carried one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        You get accustomed to the size in just a few days. Once that happens and you handle a smaller device, it feels like a toy.

But having to carry two phones all the time and I refuse to have a phanny pack just for phones on my belt loop. Ill have to go play with it in the store. Last android based phone didnt win me over with battery life.

Comment

Originally posted by bradm View Post
                          it's a satchel. Indiana jones carried one.
                          lol!

Comment

I might consider getting this. Was gonna get the S3, but ill hold off until the note 2. I currently have an IPhone4. When does the Note 2 release? And will it be worth it?
                            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

If on att, they're keeping a tight lip, but Sprint and tmob stated the 25th.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                                If on att, they're keeping a tight lip, but Sprint and tmob stated the 25th.

We got some this morning, going to be 300 on new contracts, 420 before rebate as an upgrade. Size compared to my s2

Comment

Working...
                                X