X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    Exchange it

http://d-h.st/cV9 You're welcome

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
    what do I use to back up the phone txts, call log, ect?

thanks

Comment

Exchange it

http://d-h.st/cV9 You're welcome

Thank you, thank you, thank you! !
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

This is a root injected FACTORY Stock I317 Odin Flashable Image. You flash this in Odin just as you would the completely stock ROM from samsung. I've simply injected the su binary and SuperSu app so you now have rooted stock image. 4.3 Image...

Root, install titanium backup, run, indoor, exchange, root new phone, install titanium backup, run-restore apps and system data(selectively, I can walk you through it). Make sure tibu is set to put the data on the external SD or be sure to copy the titanium backup folder to your PC upon completion.

Profit

Comment

I want to root my note but I really don't see a reason to do so. I always JB my I devices because you can't do shit on them. I have access to move around or customize just about everything on my note. The only thing that bugs me is the extra crap, bloatware , is it? Even that doesn't take up much space so its all good.
          .....bro....

Comment

Anyone know if a scratch can be removed from the screen. Had it faced down and went to grab it and it slid across the surface of the table. I knew I shouldve gotten a screen protector. Fuck!!!!!!!
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Not to my knowledge,but if it's a real fine scratch, a SP will often mask it.

Comment

Not to my knowledge,but if it's a real fine scratch, a SP will often mask it.

Im so pissed but it's my own fault. Im going to get one and get the protection plan. Ive already dropped it from 3ft high, landed on its back and popped the back cover off.

Comment

I just sent my phone to off to att for warranty. Sucks, my phone kept randomly rebooting. I hope the "refurbished" phone they send me fixes the problem as its annoying as shit. Seems to be a very common problem with these phones.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Im so pissed but it's my own fault. Im going to get one and get the protection plan. Ive already dropped it from 3ft high, landed on its back and popped the back cover off.
                    If you use Ghost Armor or Zagg shields they often mask even large scratches.

Ghost Armor has a kiosk at Grapevine Mills. It's $25 with lifetime ($5 replacement) warranty.

Zagg is lifetime as well, but around $3.90 after shipping costs.

Worth a shot, I use Ghost Armor on my Galaxy S2 and had it on my Evo...good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      If you use Ghost Armor or Zagg shields they often mask even large scratches.

Ghost Armor has a kiosk at Grapevine Mills. It's $25 with lifetime ($5 replacement) warranty.

Zagg is lifetime as well, but around $3.90 after shipping costs.

Worth a shot, I use Ghost Armor on my Galaxy S2 and had it on my Evo...good stuff.
                      Thanks man, ill check out ghost Armor this weekend. Where are they located within the mall?

Comment

• Hey Pinkneck, i'm rooted now, so how do i get all of this factory bloatware off my phone? And what else can i do to enhance this already almost perfect phone?

Comment

• Here hockey boy.
                          I wasn't going to bother with custom roms for my Note 2 but all the bloat was driving me nuts. So this is debloated, stock, rooted UVALJ1 I've made for myself and thought I would share. Features: Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Insecure boot Busybox...

Comment

• Got my N2 and absolutely love it.
                            BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                            BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                            Fernando Perez
                            Alijandra Perez
                            Mesquite, Texas
                            214-680-1415

Comment

• Anyone get the update for the Note 2? Just downloaded it but not sure what it fixed.
                              Originally posted by The King
                              I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                                Anyone get the update for the Note 2? Just downloaded it but not sure what it fixed.
                                What carrier?

Comment

Working...
                                X