That explains the grey, and the band.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      That explains the grey, and the band.
      And he still can't grow a beard!

Comment

• You leave my beard out of this B-Rad.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          You leave my beard out of this B-Rad.
          Your beard sucks and you're old.

Comment

• So what all do I need to make my phone like what was shown in the video? Ive got a flat hp monitor
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• I have a problem, My Note 2 wont turn off the screen by its self. It will stay lit up forever unless I physically use the side button. Anyways to get this phone to turn off by its self after use?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                I have a problem, My Note 2 wont turn off the screen by its self. It will stay lit up forever unless I physically use the side button. Anyways to get this phone to turn off by its self after use?
                What are your screen timeout settings? Do you have smart stay on?

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  What are your screen timeout settings? Do you have smart stay on?
                  smart stay is off, and time out setting is for 30 seconds. Im looking at my phone right now, hasnt turned off in over 5 minutes

Comment

• how do you access the 'secured lock settings'? Ive looked in security and display and cant find it.

I have the screen timeout set to 15 seconds in display, is that the same as the secured lock time?
                    Last edited by War Machine; 01-21-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      how do you access the 'secured lock settings'? Ive looked in security and display and cant find it.

I have the screen timeout set to 15 seconds in display, is that the same as the secured lock time?
                      It should be under security settings whenever you choose the lock screen type, I think. I'm not near an s3 or note 2 to check to be sure, though.

Comment

• Just got the Note 2 and there is a ton of AT&T shit on here. Wish I could just uninstall all of it without rooting.
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Just root, backup and debloat, don't rom.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• I might...I just had a bit more awkward stuff happen to the Inspire than I think would have happened if I hadn't of rooted it; however, I assume it's because I'm not good about updating the ROM when updates come out.
                            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• man, im glad i didnt get the 2. The 3 sounds like its gonna be sweet! I dont know WTF a Exynos 5 Octa processor is, but i want one..
                              .....bro....

Comment

• Has anyone else's Note suddenly start notifying you about emails, text, etc via voice? This shit woke me up this morning telling me what time it was when my alarm went off. I can't find the option to turn it off. I've already tried sound settings and it still voice notifies.

Comment

Working...
                                X