sending emails to large group....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending emails to large group....

Trying to help a friend. I've never messed with this at all. Basically, he wants to be able to send out emails to all of his customers quarterly. He has a pretty decent size customer base. Has his website and email that is associated with it as well. Not sure if there's a good free/pay program out there. Not sure if outlook can do this? I asked my bro as well, which he's going to ask his IT friends.

We used to use Constant Contact, but if memory serves it's relatively expensive.

Comment

PM sent
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
        We used to use Constant Contact, but if memory serves it's relatively expensive.

damn...yea, that's a little on the HIGH side. lol

Comment

I use Outlook configured with my domain POP email settings, but you have to use something like PHPlist on your domain to throttle the mail. Most ISPs will limit 500 outgoing e-mails per hour. If you push more than that they usually temporarily suspend your account. There are also countless bulk emailer programs that can use your domain mail settings and throttle. Along with a lot of other handy features. PHPlist is easily installed through CPanel using Fantastico. No additional cost involved.

Comment

Not really sure how to do all that, but I'm pretty good figuring out how with some help.

Found this program...
            Create with SmartSerialMail personalised emails and send them securely to a large number of recipients. SmartSerialMail is compliant with the current data protection regulations.

Comment

That might be your best option.
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

PM sent!
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Stop spamming people.
                  sigpic

Comment