Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best gaming laptop for 3 to 400 dollars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gaming laptop for 3 to 400 dollars?

I'm looking to buy a cheap laptop to play Diablo and maybe some other games on when I go out of town for work. I don't want to buy something big and fancy just something that will be fun to play on for an hour to here or there. I'd really rather not spend more than 350 dollars.

what do you guys think? Anyone have a decent laptop they would sell me?

TIA

gaming laptop and $400 do not mix. I would look into an older core2 gaming laptop used and take your chances.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm not looking for something high end to play the latest and greatest games on maximum settings I'm just looking for something that will play the game and give me something to do while I'm chilling in the hotel room. I play diablo 3 and wow. My 7 year old PC with a shitty video card plays both of these games just fine I figured a new cheap laptop with a video card could do the same.

Comment

buy a used xps or alienware

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          I've got an XPS M1530 I'll sell you. 512 meg dedicated videocard, 8 gigs of ram, dual core processor (forgot speed), 320 gig 7200 RPM hard drive. I'll have to wipe windows from it, because it's work's VLK windows, but I can reload x86 windows vista on it, you will want to put a 64 bit windows on it though so you can use all 8 gigs of ram.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            I've got an XPS M1530 I'll sell you. 512 meg dedicated videocard, 8 gigs of ram, dual core processor (forgot speed), 320 gig 7200 RPM hard drive. I'll have to wipe windows from it, because it's work's VLK windows, but I can reload x86 windows vista on it, you will want to put a 64 bit windows on it though so you can use all 8 gigs of ram.
            How much

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
              How much
              Get out of here and start your own begging thread!

But yeah, how much? Feel free to PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                x2 on the XPS.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  Get out of here and start your own begging thread!

But yeah, how much? Feel free to PM.
                  I hate when I start a thread asking a question about something, someone offers it, then someone tries to buy it.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah I hate that

Comment

My sister has an Asus G71GX that she might want to sell if you are interested. 2.5GHZ core 2 duo with a GTX260 graphics card.

Comment

How much

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          My sister has an Asus G71GX that she might want to sell if you are interested. 2.5GHZ core 2 duo with a GTX260 graphics card.
                          How much?
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                            Yeah I hate that
                            I laughed.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              How much?
                              lol go start your own thread. These laptops are mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X