Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Quiting every so often won't put u on the list I'm sure. That's for the Shit heads that are Losing and just run causing the game to stop or switch host. Players do that also to boost there k/d. Will kill a coupe players then quit giving the a 2.00 k/d for that game.

Its dumb Cus you don't prestige faster. Its easy to spot them too. They will have a low prestige and bad win loss ratio but nice k/d .

I welcome it. Keeps games from kicking out. That Shit gets stupid.
    I guess that makes sense...I hate it when it changes hosts or the games quites. I never understood the whiners... You win some, you lose some, it's just a game.

Comment

• Yuuuup. My win loss ratio isn't great at all lol. But my kills are almost always about 25 to 35 with deaths ranging in the 4 to 13 range. Always positive. But my brother and son plays on my account so you'd never know. But it all goof
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Got my diamond knife

Comment

• The "probation warning" is for people that dashboard out of a game too many times because they don't want to take the ass whooping being handed out to them. If you aren't happy with the way the game is going, just quit and avoid your k/d being raped and take the loss.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
            The "probation warning" is for people that dashboard out of a game too many times because they don't want to take the ass whooping being handed out to them. If you aren't happy with the way the game is going, just quit and avoid your k/d being raped and take the loss.
            Haha I suck bad at this game that I just start throwing grenades when I get spawned killed......I fucking hate spawn kills. Zombies is pretty cool though.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I'm done with this game, can't play anything hardcore besides search were everyone is just going for spawn kills. At least in black ops 1 it was only a couple of maps, now it is all of them. If anybody wants to buy it pm me, $40 and it will come with the code for nuke town 2025. Otherwise I'm trading it in this weekend.

Comment

• I just want the code
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• No wait I have that's lol. Was thinking zombie nuketown

Comment

• I wouldn't give up. What's ur load out and sensitivity set at. Also target assist makes a world of diff

Comment

• Fuck spawn kills....total bullshit.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Well zombies is pretty awesome. Grief is fun, 4v4 zombies. Tranzit is just hard as hell.

Comment

• It suck!! bunch of campin Fags on it

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            I wouldn't give up. What's ur load out and sensitivity set at. Also target assist makes a world of diff
                            It's not that, it just sucks. I have been GOOD at every call of duty before this, ranked as high as 27 in hardcore search before. This game just blows donkey dick.

Comment

• last night i had 1st place damn near every game. this morning I am lucky to get 3rd
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Finally got my diamond rocket launchers

Comment

Working...
                                X