No announcement yet.

Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had fun with it so far. Forgot how much fun nuketown is. All the different score streaks are cool too.

No death streaks and no last Stand is awesome.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

my SN on PS3 is Bodhizipha
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

The only thing I hate so far is playing this alone, I've been stuck on some bad teams so far!! Back on MW2 we had a kick ass DFWstangs clan and played almost every night, that shit was fun. PSN users add me milkdawg08

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
          The only thing I hate so far is playing this alone, I've been stuck on some bad teams so far!! Back on MW2 we had a kick ass DFWstangs clan and played almost every night, that shit was fun. PSN users add me milkdawg08
          I've been stuck on some bad teams as well. I play primarily Kill Confirmed, and I'm almost always 1st on the team with kills and with confirms because my team doesn't collect tags.

Comment

Hanging up. Had a few great games. I play mainly dom. Zombies is complicated
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

My wife and played zombies last night. It's pretty cool, you have to carry around your power source with you to turn on things that require power instead of just finding and flipping a switch.

Comment

I could never figure out how people get so damn good at these games. I've played all of the CoD's to the highest level and I still suck. Average kill streak is like 7 and even then that doesn't happen too often and my total kills are usually like 15ish per game...I suck, but's it's fun.

Comment

Agree the spawing is bad... but you gotta accept it.

I like how i'll die, and the guy who just shot me is right there around the corner.

I've fallen in love with this 3 round burst assault rifle. Cant remember the name but i've done a lot better with it than any other gun since i haven't unlocked much.
                  Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

I had a tough time last night too, it seemed like everybody got much better overnight! You almost HAVE to play with a party if you want any kind of success in this game. Oh well we'll see how it goes tonight
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                      Agree the spawing is bad... but you gotta accept it.

I like how i'll die, and the guy who just shot me is right there around the corner.

I've fallen in love with this 3 round burst assault rifle. Cant remember the name but i've done a lot better with it than any other gun since i haven't unlocked much.
                      The 556? I've maxed it out and still use it. I've got a regular red dot and a silencer.

The amount of people sitting in corners in this game is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        The 556? I've maxed it out and still use it. I've got a regular red dot and a silencer.

I hope, HOPE, it's because they don't know the maps yet and are scared to run and gun but we will have to see. I thought the nerf they gave ghost would kill off a lot of the campers but only time will tell.
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• I like to save my rc xd just for campers . Works every time.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post

The SWAT-556, also referred to as SIG556,?is an?assault rifle?featured in?Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Fully automatic assault rifle. High rate of fire with moderate recoil.Campaign description The SWAT-556 is unlocked upon completing "Fallen Angel". It can also be found in the mission "Cordis Die" in the hands of Mercenaries. 3 round burst assault rifle. High damage output in each burst.Description The SWAT-556 is unlocked at level 10. At any range short of 56 meters, the SWAT-556 will deal fort

Yep. I use the red dot and grip so far.

For sniping i like the DSR-50. Accurate as hell, but takes forever to shoot. The SVU-AS is pretty fun if you always snipe.
                            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• I have honestly had more luck with running around with nothing but a knife and 6 perks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                                I have honestly had more luck with running around with nothing but a knife and 6 perks.
                                The knifing in this game is so slow. Lol. Its take like 5 secs to knife a dude.
                                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Working...
                                X