No announcement yet.

Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting kills in the high 20's and I am not good at all. I get tired of people calling out campers. I may hide in one spot for 2-3sec then move and people start bitching about camping. Sick of it.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I've never seen him post a coherent thought. Don't waste your time trying to figure it out.
      Was ranting about double xp Shit stick
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Level 43 now...

On MW3, overall with 75k kills I had an overall of 2.2KD. In the last six months, i've maintained over a 3.0 since i've ran with a team.

On this game I have a 1.53 right now overall, running with a team. Did I get that much worse?

The camping is still ridiculous.

I can be aiming down a certain spot and see someone RUNNING into my sights. By the time I pull the trigger I am already dead. Somehow they ran, drew, aimed, and fired in the time I pulled my trigger. This happens CONSTANTLY.

The lag compensation system is bullshit.

The lag overall is bullshit.

Trying to get into a lobby most of the time is bull shit. It reminds me of MW2 where you had to pretty much hope and hold hands with people in your party.

Comment

• the wife just bought BO2!! It's going to be a loooong night

Comment

• the knife is slow as fuck, the guns seem way underpowered, and they took out some good games that were in hardcore. I liked hardcore kill confirm because you didnt have to empty half a fuckin mag into someone and you also didnt have to wait a few seconds to respawn. Would also like to be able to change the color of my reticles.

It is a good game, but they should have ironed out some bullshit............and the faggots that jump around when they are gettin shot at are fucking retarded. Wishing that they would just disable the jump all together. You start to light someone up and they start hopping around like peter fuckin pan.

Im honestly dissapointed in the game...........feels like damn near the exact same game as MW3........shouldnt be long until it is hacked and assholes are gettign 30+ kills a game with 2 deaths.
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Too late for the hacks. It get annoying sometimes . I have learned if ur patient . Set search on best . Takes a while to get a lobby but the hit detection is better
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post

Im honestly dissapointed in the game...........feels like damn near the exact same game as MW3........shouldnt be long until it is hacked and assholes are gettign 30+ kills a game with 2 deaths.
                Yet you fools line up and buy it every time they slap a new name on the same old bullshit.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I broke down and bought it yesterday. Pretty fun so far.

It is very similar to the previous version as far as game play. However I like the differences enough to where I don't regret my purchase.

The pistol only (one in the chamber) one shot one kill mode is very fun. Also Nuketown with the shotgun got me a lot of XP yesterday.
                  WRX

Comment

Yet you fools line up and buy it every time they slap a new name on the same old bullshit.
                    This.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

it is still fun.....but they need to work out some details.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

shouldnt be long until it is hacked and assholes are gettign 30+ kills a game with 2 deaths.
                        FWIW my old college roommate has that kind of ratio pretty consistently without hacking of any kind. A properly placed sentry gun can do a lot of damage.

Comment

• Hell I haven't even really PLAYED multiplayer yet. I've been playing the living FUCK out of zombies with some friends and shit.

Comment

the knife is slow as fuck, the guns seem way underpowered, and they took out some good games that were in hardcore. I liked hardcore kill confirm because you didnt have to empty half a fuckin mag into someone and you also didnt have to wait a few seconds to respawn. Would also like to be able to change the color of my reticles.

It is a good game, but they should have ironed out some bullshit............and the faggots that jump around when they are gettin shot at are fucking retarded. Wishing that they would just disable the jump all together. You start to light someone up and they start hopping around like peter fuckin pan.

No way this is the same as MW...if fact, I'm convinced that Treyarch sucks! I didn't like Black Ops when it came out. I can't place it, but something about the game just sucks...something about the graphics, colors, gun sound effects, audio...just sucks. I was hoping it would be different with BO2 but it's not.

Anyone else think the same way? I'm tempted to sell it. I doubt I'll ever buy another game from Treyarch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                              FWIW my old college roommate has that kind of ratio pretty consistently without hacking of any kind. A properly placed sentry gun can do a lot of damage.
                              oh i agree, but it is not hard to tell when someone is hacking. i watched a dildo yesterday get 40 kills with 2 deaths. and he got #1 game after game. I dont believe that it was legit for even a second. I consider it cheating even if all you use is a turbo controller. You put a turbo controller on a high powered single shot rifle and you have a major weapon.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                                No way this is the same as MW...if fact, I'm convinced that Treyarch sucks! I didn't like Black Ops when it came out. I can't place it, but something about the game just sucks...something about the graphics, colors, gun sound effects, audio...just sucks. I was hoping it would be different with BO2 but it's not.

Anyone else think the same way? I'm tempted to sell it. I doubt I'll ever buy another game from Treyarch.
                                I agree. The gameplay is not like MW3 at all. I let a friend borrow the game to play zombies and what not and picked up Halo 4. So far, it's superior.

Comment

Working...
                                X