Current Gaming Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    The thing that sucks about a gaming pc, is that I have to go to my office to play it. With a a console, I can sit in my recliner and play a game in the living room. Also the console will connect to my media server in my office as well as Netflix, etc. Xbox360 all day.
    The nerd is not strong with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Still 2x the price of an new xbox.
      But with twice the power, twice the selection of games and way better controls. I have my Xbox 360 for two reasons. Halo and Gears of War. My PS3 is mainly for Uncharted, but I have other games too.

Comment

These are all just opinions . Take what all have said and go from there.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          These are all just opinions . Take what all have said and go from there.
          Well I think its safe to say he's definitely not going for a computer.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Yup.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

another vote for Xbox360.

I grew up building, upgrading, and messing with computers. I like to not have to worry can my computer keep up with the latest graphics, upgrade every 2 years, spending a bunch of time and money just the play the latest thing out.
              WRX

Comment

I love my 360. I owned all 3 at one point and the PS3 caught fire, the Wii is so pathetic I can't think of anyone who didn't beat the console with the controller (I sold mine for a pistol) and my original Elite 360 is still running and it's a first gen. Next year they're supposed to come out with the next gen console so get a 360 used and rock on until next year.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I love my 360. I owned all 3 at one point and the PS3 caught fire, the Wii is so pathetic I can't think of anyone who didn't beat the console with the controller (I sold mine for a pistol) and my original Elite 360 is still running and it's a first gen. Next year they're supposed to come out with the next gen console so get a 360 used and rock on until next year.

I bought the Wii for New Super Mario Bros and DKC Returns, mostly because I grew up on Mario and Donkey Kong Country.

Comment

I git a Wii . In the closet. Played it fro the first month then just used it for Netflix . Then got a WiFi blueray. So don't need it now lol

Comment

And another vote for xbox

Comment

I have an Xbox, Eric. I use it more than any other electronic I own, and I own a lot of electronics. Make sure to post up your gamertag when you do get one (we all know you're going with Xbox at this point) so we can play some stuff.

Comment

I like the 360, and I usually with just play forza for an hour or two. We like the Wii, but seldom use it.

I have the 360 on the projector upstairs, and it rocks to have that big of a screen to play on.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Xbox seems to have surpassed PS3 in terms of racing sims. I really enjoy Forza, I've been playing it since the original. The older PGR (excluding PGR4) are also really good racing games too.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Ftps3

Comment

From a technical/graphics perspective. I personally believe the PS3 sacrificed too much aiming for a 1080p resolution/target. The system always appears taxed and can never seem to maintain a reasonable FPS in many games. The Xbox runs at 720p and applies more shaders to smooth out the visuals while still maintaining a good consistent smooth framerate. That's one of my major complaints against the PS3.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X