Resetting ipod touch 5 to factory settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resetting ipod touch 5 to factory settings

How do I di it? We got the kids ipod 5's for Christmas and the wanted to get up and running on them lastnight so I set them both up with my apple ID. Now, everything one downloads on one the other gets, and they're not having that. I'd like to set them back to factory settings so I can start fresh.

TIA

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    --carlos

sigpic

If you are using the same Apple ID that's exactly what will happen.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Dosent matter if 5 devices have the same apple id I have two devices and have it where the kids ipod touch wont download what they do to my phone

under settings, go under itunes/app stores It has a setting where what one device downloads it will automatically download onto any other device synced to that itunes account. Just turn it off

Or go to settings, general, reset, reset factory settings. This will wipe the device clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
        Dosent matter if 5 devices have the same apple id I have two devices and have it where the kids ipod touch wont download what they do to my phone

under settings, go under itunes/app stores It has a setting where what one device downloads it will automatically download onto any other device synced to that itunes account. Just turn it off

Or go to settings, general, reset, reset factory settings. This will wipe the device clean.
        Just did this. ... thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

no problem

Comment

Working...
          X