No announcement yet.

Cod Cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that shit most of the time I play. I just leave the room and find another.

Comment

I camp!

Comment

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
        It does this for you...cheaters are weak minded people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwJ9r_MJ-T8
        That's pretty funny...

Comment

I just play core CTF. Tried a few rounds on hardcore, but the lag on my computer makes it practically impossible to ever go on the offensive, so I'm limited to sniping people from afar. That's no fun to do for 10 minutes even though my kill/death ratio will be 6/1 or better. I'd rather go 15 and 10 actually doing something like getting a couple of captures and/or returns. Some maps just kick my ass in general though. I get raped every time on the jungle map.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            I camp!
            FUCKIN CAMPER!!

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              I just play core CTF. Tried a few rounds on hardcore, but the lag on my computer makes it practically impossible to ever go on the offensive, so I'm limited to sniping people from afar. That's no fun to do for 10 minutes even though my kill/death ratio will be 6/1 or better. I'd rather go 15 and 10 actually doing something like getting a couple of captures and/or returns. Some maps just kick my ass in general though. I get raped every time on the jungle map.
              Upgrade your PC...I couldn't play the game with lag

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                FUCKIN CAMPER!!
                Skidmark the camper! LOL

I just hate when a player camps then shoots you in the back.

Comment

Upgrade your PC...I couldn't play the game with lag
                  xbox360. My internet connection sucks. During that little "winter storm" thing, I couldn't even get online. Not sure what kinda internet I'll be getting in a couple of weeks when I move but it sure as hell won't be CLEAR. Fuck them.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I just started running ghost and it makes a bit of a difference in my games. Noticed I spend more games staying at a 1.50+ average.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      I just stick with hardcore capture the flag. The map dictates my play, smaller maps I will run and gun, larger ones I will find a cut off point and rack up some serious kills. I guess you could call me a camper but I move positions frequently and find vantage points, not just corners and crap. I stay in the the top 1000 on the weekly leaderboards on 360. LVIerk is my gamertag, hit me up and let me know you are from DFWM.
                      Stop fucking playing deathmatch if you aren't in a deathmatch game.
                      One thing i hate is people who join other games to go against the very grain of what the game mode is, just so they can puff up their k/d ratio.

No one cares if you had the highest k/d, but your team lost because no one ever capped or took over an objective. Shit.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                        xbox360. My internet connection sucks. During that little "winter storm" thing, I couldn't even get online. Not sure what kinda internet I'll be getting in a couple of weeks when I move but it sure as hell won't be CLEAR. Fuck them.
                        oh, I just assumed you were a pc player.. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Stop fucking playing deathmatch if you aren't in a deathmatch game.
                          One thing i hate is people who join other games to go against the very grain of what the game mode is, just so they can puff up their k/d ratio.

No one cares if you had the highest k/d, but your team lost because no one ever capped or took over an objective. Shit.
                          LOL!

I cap flags and get my kill streaks in too...sounds like you're having trouble with kill streaks

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            I just started running ghost and it makes a bit of a difference in my games. Noticed I spend more games staying at a 1.50+ average.
                            I only run ghost pro on S & D....all my other classes have Hardline Pro

Comment

LOL!

I cap flags and get my kill streaks in too...sounds like you're having trouble with kill streaks
                              no, you idiot. Did you read?
                              sigpic

Comment

Just got an Xbox 360 and will soon be playing online games. What is considered a "good" internet connection? Should I go wired or leave the xbox wireless?
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X