No announcement yet.

HTC One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was meant sarcastically. However, this is what att lte has normalized to since so many are using lte devices.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
    Attached Files

Comment

That must be localized. These are the numbers I usually hit and when I was on my note 2 a couple weeks ago I was hitting 75 megs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Here is the one from my note 2 a couple weeks ago

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

That's probably the case, but what I posted has become the norm for where I use data most frequently.

Comment

I just ordered one to replace my dinosaur Blackberry for a work phone.
            WRX

Comment

That's gonna be a huge change.

Comment

Verizon, in 75006
                3 times the population of keller, so it makes sense to me.
                It doesn't make sense how there's an lte tower in a town of 40k though.
                sigpic

Comment

Picked up mine today. Spent quite a bit of time in side by side comparison with the S4, and the HTC just seemed like a better overall device for me. Its a really big step up from the evo 3d.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    Picked up mine today. Spent quite a bit of time in side by side comparison with the S4, and the HTC just seemed like a better overall device for me. Its a really big step up from the evo 3d.
                    I just stepped up from an Evo 4G to an Evo 3d...and it was a significant step up from the old school Evo 4G..thanks for reminding me how poor and outdated my shit is.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      I just stepped up from an Evo 4G to an Evo 3d...and it was a significant step up from the old school Evo 4G..thanks for reminding me how poor and outdated my shit is.
                      Was your evo 4g modded?
                      2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
                        Was your evo 4g modded?
                        Yep....running CM7. Its on Craigslist now. Its a good phone but the batteries (I have the original AND the PT 3500mah) lately just aren't keeping up the charge like they used to, the GPS is unreliable and requires reboots to properly work, even on the stock rom the 720p video recording is a joke (camera can't do HD video on CM7), its sluggish with only one single core processor, it has insufficient built in RAM which slows it down even more. I could care less about the 3d camera on the Evo 3d...I DO care about the dual-core processor, twice the onboard RAM, the higher res. screen, considerably better battery life (Sprint has the high capacity battery and back cover on sale for 10 bucks in the stores now), and the fact that it runs ICS stock. The camera can record 720p HD with stereo sound and the video isn't choppy like on the old Evo 4g, even though the 4G had an 8mp camera...the 3d's 5mp is adequate (neither phone take particularly stunning photos..I have a Canon Powershot if I want great pics). I am wanting to root this 3d so I can tether...but the stock ROM isn't that bad.

Comment

this phone looks nice. can you just put google stock jellybean 4.3? i hate all that custom rom shit.

if not i will also wait to see what google announces in may.
                          Last edited by momo; 04-28-2013, 03:57 PM.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                            this phone looks nice. can you just put google stock jellybean 4.3? i hate all that custom rom shit.

if not i will also wait to see what google announces in may.
                            The closest you'll get to pure AOSP is a CM based rom. If you're wanting AOSP, wait for the Nexus 5 or nab a 4 now.

Comment

i'll wait to see the nexus 5 first. i'm already 99% committed to buying the LG 7.7 nexus tablet this summer and hope the phone will be as nice as this.

i'm okay with CM as long as the drivers will work and it's not bug-ridden.

i had a horrible experience with samscum's 10.1" tablet so i have essentially sworn off buying a manufacturer's android device.

while i owned the thing, cm9 never had a true release b/c samsung took forever to update the device to ICS and as a result essential drivers were flat out missing. no camera drivers, no auto dimming sensor and the whole thing was beyond buggy. i wound up putting it back on stock 3.somthing and selling it.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I picked one up Saturday, I love it so far.

Disclaimer: I'm not a technophile like all of you guys, so I haven't done any customization to it.

I went from an HTC Vivid, to this, and it's a massive change.
                                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                                X