Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you use two iTunes accounts on the same computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you use two iTunes accounts on the same computer?

I have my personal iTunes accounts on my home computer that I have some apps, movies, music, etc. from my iPod and when I used to have an iPhone/iTouch and an iPad. I now have an iPhone 5 for work (and I hate it because reading email on it really sucks) and I was wondering if there was a way to sync it on my computer so I could put some of my music on it. This is all non-DRM music that I ripped from CD's I own ( ).

I also wouldn't mind syncing some of my movies as well and I know apps would probably not be possible but that's not a deal breaker. I would simply like to be able to listen to some of my music without having to carry an extra device.

I tried syncing the phone but I got the impression from iTunes that it was going to overwrite everything on the phone to sync it and didn't want to screw around with it until I got a little more information. Any ideas?

You can have multiple accounts but I don't know about writing to an iPod/iPad. My gf and I have separate accounts and itunes accounts and every once and a while I'll run across a song I can't listen to because it was one she bought, so it'll pop up the iTunes log on window asking for her to sign in.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Just an update on this. I went ahead and bit the bullet and synced the phone thinking I might lose all of the apps and settings on it and I didn't lose anything. I was able to synch movies and music to my work phone with no problems. About the only thing I like about the iPhone now is being able to sync my music collection to it LOL!

Comment

Working...
      X