mcitp local testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcitp local testing

Does anyone here know or deal with someone locally who can administer the test?

there's only a handful of places around that can

Comment

Yeah was hoping someone had experience with someone/company who they tested with.

Comment

Are you referring to taking just one test for your MCITP? I guess I don't understand what you're asking. I have used Business Communications Solutions in Arlington for just about every test I've taken.

Comment

All MCITP exams are administered by Prometric who have testing centers all over the world. The booking process is straight forward and requires you to have a Prometric account if you don’t already have one. Once you have logged into the website you can then search or browse for the MCITP exam you would like to book and then select your local Microsoft testing centre

WRX

Comment

Yep, took mine at Prometric when I lived down in San Diego, surely they have a few locations in DFW.

Comment

I can't remember off the top of my head which one I used, but I've tested at one in Richardson/Dallas, Arlington, and another.

Comment

Prometric is pretty much the only game in town for MCITP anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  All MCITP exams are administered by Prometric who have testing centers all over the world. The booking process is straight forward and requires you to have a Prometric account if you don’t already have one. Once you have logged into the website you can then search or browse for the MCITP exam you would like to book and then select your local Microsoft testing centre

https://www.prometric.com/en-us/Pages/home.aspx
                  Thank you sir!
                  Needed to contact someone about the 2008 deadline (I think its July 31st?), and didn't know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    Thank you sir!
                    Needed to contact someone about the 2008 deadline (I think its July 31st?), and didn't know where to start.
                    I thought it was the end of last month. Not entirely positive but I thought I heard our microsoft rep say that on our call last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      I thought it was the end of last month. Not entirely positive but I thought I heard our microsoft rep say that on our call last month.
                      You might be right, but I was just told that I needed to focus on 2012 rather than focus on 2008. So I was thinking that I was going to be on some time crunch to get cert'd for 2008 R2.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                        You might be right, but I was just told that I needed to focus on 2012 rather than focus on 2008. So I was thinking that I was going to be on some time crunch to get cert'd for 2008 R2.
                        I'm pretty sure it was the end of last month, as all of my engineers were scrambling to get it done by end of month. If you want I can call and ask.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was the end of last month, as all of my engineers were scrambling to get it done by end of month. If you want I can call and ask.
                          Yeah you are right and i'm going to just get my company to sign off for MCSA for 2012, I've got the materials for 410/411/412 just need to get started and to top it off. They hired a guy to get FIM (forefront identity manager) up and running and he quit so they just threw this into my lap. Unfortunately i have zero experience with FIM and guess i'll be reading doc's tonight

edit: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...(v=WS.10).aspx

doesn't look too complicated. luckily this isn't going live anytime soon. I think they just want proof of concept. I wasn't give many details except that I would be given the server on thursday.
                          Last edited by roliath; 05-07-2013, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I've had a few of those situations thrown into my lap. "Get this working." But I'm not the networking guy, I'm desktop support! "Don't care, get Cisco Netflow set up and have the ASA export the flow to this netflow tracker that you've never even seen before. You have one day." Awesome, will do boss. I'll just say that I'm glad Google is around...

Comment

I've had a few of those situations thrown into my lap. "Get this working." But I'm not the networking guy, I'm desktop support! "Don't care, get Cisco Netflow set up and have the ASA export the flow to this netflow tracker that you've never even seen before. You have one day." Awesome, will do boss. I'll just say that I'm glad Google is around...

Comment

Working...
                              X