So I went back to android...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went back to android...

Apple is straight pissing me off. Plus apple is a bunch of occupy Dallas baffoons... Completely useless if out of "warranty"... Sooo, after a knock down drag out with AT&T, I was able to get an early upgrade (plus no $38 upgrade fee, regular 2yr agreement phone pricing, free next day shipping, and my bill comped for this month ). Catch was I couldn't go with an apple product. S4 it is. They apparently have group text this time around and looks uber powerful. I know I had some misgiving with that s3 I had with it being slow in every way, no group text, etc.
    it'll be here Monday! I'm excited. Does anyone know if these things have installed/included turn by turn navi? My iPhone does and that s3 I had didn't... That was bothersome. What has yalls experience been with the new s4? Gotta get more microUSB cables now to replace my dozens of old apple ones.

I'll have a 16gb iPhone 4S (converted to royal blue front n back. Back glass broke on a in-case drop on tile floor. Otterbox isn't bullet proof I guess! So I just paid to have it color converted while fixing the back glass) for sale soon as I get my s4, and successfully convert my contacts...

The iPhone has a screen issue where the far right side edge of the touch screen has a sensitivity issue. Holding phone upright, the "P" on the keyboard won't register ur finger touch along with anything on that slim edge. Its random, wont always do it. The sensor that tells if ur phone is to ur ear or not is also having probs. it usually stays black during a call. Other then thst, its in great shape and works as it should. These 4s' go for $350 on CL used and flawless, but I'd sell mine (with teal colored otterbox commuter case, chargers) for around $250. PM if ur interested. She'll be posted on here and CL by mid week. Full disclosure on its issues along with me showing u.

Google maps does turn by turn directions by default...

s4 is a lot smoother than the s3, the screen is a lot better, and the camera software has definitely improved.

Comment

Fuck group text.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

so from apple to android to apple to android. No Windows?

You're fuckin up man
        2012 GT500

Comment

The eye scroll and air gesture have not been spot on for me. Everything else is solid. It is leaps and bounds better than my s2. Stock group text runs great on here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post

You're fuckin up man
            No, you are.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Fuck group text.
              Where I would agree with you, but we have a 20 month old and first time grandparents (mine)... Soooo, pics and vids are rampant.

You're fuckin up man
              I thought long and hard about it Jeremy. trust me! Did my research and just figured Id go with the newest and greatest. Well, next to the HTC One I mean.

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
              The eye scroll and air gesture have not been spot on for me. Everything else is solid. It is leaps and bounds better than my s2. Stock group text runs great on here as well.
              I guess I didnt do my research as well as I thought... Eye scroll?!

Comment

This phone is watching you. Pull down your notification shade and scroll right to activate it.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                  This phone is watching you. Pull down your notification shade and scroll right to activate it.
                  . . . Creepy......cool

Comment

Jus save me the headache tomorrow, how do u easily transfer ur contacts to ur galaxy from an iPhone? It should be easier this time around since I will have both phones with me and available.

Comment

You're fuckin up man
                      Fuck Windows
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

You're fuckin up man
                        Windows phones are fucking terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          No, you are.
                          post of the day, made me laugh.

Windows 8 pro tablets make sense, windows phones don't imho.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Fuck Windows
                            Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            Windows phones are fucking terrible.
                            Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            post of the day, made me laugh.

Windows 8 pro tablets make sense, windows phones don't imho.
                            No, no, and no.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              No, no, and no.
                              They make sense if you use a PC for work. They are a true replacement for a PC.

Storming in broad dismissal post denied.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X