Gt5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    It's actually really sturdy considering I had to use 1/2" smaller pipe than I had planned as I couldn't find everything I needed in stock. I have it so that it can come apart in three pieces, front and back half, and side bar/shifter base, but those three pieces have PVC glue holding all the joints so when I connect it all it is REALLY sturdy and I have never had an issue with it while playing.
    What'd you use, 2"?

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
      those work with the logitech wheel?
      Yeah, apparently they have their own USB connector (or there's an adapter, one of the two), so you just run it as its own unit.

PVC setup above is calling my name...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        What'd you use, 2"?
        I wanted to use 2" but I couldn't find enough pieces of everything I needed and enough pipe at either home depot or lowes the day I was buying everything so I just used 1.5" and it is fine. It was also about 40% cheaper than I had planned. This is where I got the design from.

***Edit click here if my pictures don't show up ====> http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/edguna1/GT5%20Project/?start=0 So here is the start to finish build of my PVC Rig - see post number 2 for drawings and DIY instructions - I will be updating it over time since I'm not 100% finished...

Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

GT6 announced for Holiday 2013 release for PS3..
          Gran Turismo 6

I figured it would be a PS4 game considering it is supposed to be released this year as well i think.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            I wanted to use 2" but I couldn't find enough pieces of everything I needed and enough pipe at either home depot or lowes the day I was buying everything so I just used 1.5" and it is fine. It was also about 40% cheaper than I had planned. This is where I got the design from.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138156
            That's cool! One can steal a seat from a junk yard and come up with some kind of bracketry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
              GT6 announced for Holiday 2013 release for PS3..
              Gran Turismo 6

I figured it would be a PS4 game considering it is supposed to be released this year as well i think.
              It'll be a PS5 game.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
              X