X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder Scrolls Online

Anyone else waiting for this?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I was thinking about it. I was really hoping that Skyrim would have a multiplayer element, and was disappointed it did not; however, I was not disappointed in the game overall.

Comment

I loved Oblivion and Skyrim both, but probably won't pick this one up. I can't imagine it being much different than all the other online RPGs.

Comment

I want it to be great I really do, but we all know it'll be fun for a bit and then die off. I really wish they would have just made Skyrim co-op.

Comment

It's been announced for both PS4 and Xbox One. How much does that piss off you faggot PC gamers?
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            It's been announced for both PS4 and Xbox One. How much does that piss off you faggot PC gamers?
            An MMO on a console? Aight then. Have fun with that.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              An MMO on a console? Aight then. Have fun with that.
              Lol, like when people tried to play Dragon Age Origins on the console. That game was terrible on the console.

Comment

LOL that's cute. 0 fucks are given that they're making it available for consoles.

Comment

Proof to back that up? Because every article I've seen (some as new as yesterday) state it's going to be available on all consoles. Besides, why the fuck would they have a beta sign up asking the specs of your PC?
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Proof to back that up? Because every article I've seen (some as new as yesterday) state it's going to be available on all consoles. Besides, why the fuck would they have a beta sign up asking the specs of your PC?

Comment

And the point of your first comment was... nowhere in there that says it's going only to Xbox and PS4. The only thing they've said is they're putting the console players and pc players on separate servers, which PC players could care less about.

Comment

And the point of your first comment was... nowhere in there that says it's going only to Xbox and PS4. The only thing they've said is they're putting the console players and pc players on separate servers, which PC players could care less about.
                        That's because PC players would dominate console players. How much does that piss off you faggot console gamers?
                        Last edited by racrguy; 06-14-2013, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          That's because PC players would dominate console players. How much does that piss off you faggot console gamers?
                          Not to mention the fact that the PC servers will be running much better hardware solely because the PC's a graphically superior.

Comment

Did I ever say that? You'll have to quote me where I said it's ONLY coming to consoles.

Comment

Did I ever say that? You'll have to quote me where I said it's ONLY coming to consoles.
                              Show me where anyone ever said that it wasn't coming to consoles? You made a comment as if someone in this thread stated that ESO was only going to the PC.

Your comment, word for word:
                              The ES games have been on consoles for years, who fucking cares? Faggot!

Comment

Working...
                              X