Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

I won't be buying either anytime near launch date, but i can't see a reason to buy the xbox. No exclusive title is worth throwing money at them at this point. Looks li'll be sticking to pc gaming.

I will miss that sweet, sweet controller though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          I won't be buying either anytime near launch date, but i can't see a reason to buy the xbox. No exclusive title is worth throwing money at them at this point. Looks li'll be sticking to pc gaming.

I will miss that sweet, sweet controller though.
          This

Comment

i put a ps4 on preorder but im rich.

im sure my roommate will get a xbox one. i will move out before he brings his NSA machine home.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I went XBone. I'm a casual gamer and the wife and I really enjoy the kinetic. The "all in one" concept, if it follows through, sounds like the winner to me.

The ps4 looks to just be a beefed up PS3, which I all use my ps3 now is for netflix and blu-ray.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

The confirmation about the PS4 drm/used game policy/etc pretty much guarantees my purchase.

I seriously cannot believe the policies that MS is following through with, they really shit on gamers for this reason. I understand why though, piracy was RAMPANT as fuck for the 360. But shitting on the community that makes them their money is not the way to do it.

Comment

Everything I'm reading it's up to the game dev's if they want to block sharing/selling/etc. It's not going to be every game, if any. Microsoft just put that option built in to the XBone.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    The confirmation about the PS4 drm/used game policy/etc pretty much guarantees my purchase.

I seriously cannot believe the policies that MS is following through with, they really shit on gamers for this reason. I understand why though, piracy was RAMPANT as fuck for the 360. But shitting on the community that makes them their money is not the way to do it.
                    Pretty much sums up my view too. Pre ordered a ps4 last night through Amazon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                      Everything I'm reading it's up to the game dev's if they want to block sharing/selling/etc. It's not going to be every game, if any. Microsoft just put that option built in to the XBone.
                      No that is not true. Microsoft IS blaming the devs and saying they are the ones pushing for it as a scapegoat but all Xbox one games will require internet activation within 24 hours and cannot be shared more than once.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Comment

Damn, I was really looking forward to Forza 5

Comment

Originally posted by ratt View Post
                            F1 gif

lmao!!!

Comment

Well, if enough people make their opinions known then Microsoft will react.

I haven't made my mind up, it seems to me like it's a majority of ps4 fanboys trying to drum up drama against MS.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Well, if enough people make their opinions known then Microsoft will react.

I haven't made my mind up, it seems to me like it's a majority of ps4 fanboys trying to drum up drama against MS.
                                No fanboyism here, the constant online checking is straight up bullshit for a console.

Comment

Working...
                                X