X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza 5

Graphics look amazing!!!

GOPR0198 by larrychance88

I may have to get the Xbox One after all. Im not sure how the graphics will look, but 4 looked pretty good one the 360 so I don't see it being worse. I just hope they have all the cars and add more the options to do things to them as far as mods. I've been playing Forza 4 again a lot lately. Just now really getting into the online rivals racing and such.

-Eric

Comment

I just want one of these racing games to have soft body physics. My biggest gripe has always been the unrealistic crash damage.

Comment

If my understanding is correct, you will have to have Xbox One to play this game. It will not work on 360 which sucks.
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

It's for the One only as far as I know. I was saying that 4 was pretty awesome looking on the 360, so I don't see 5 looking worse on the One. It would be cool if they would let you move your cars and tunes over or at least something so that it wasn't all for nothing though since its a new game AND a new system.

-Eric

Comment

Meh, I probably won't buy an xbox one so I don't really care at this point.

Comment

Goddammit. MS is not in the business of losing business. Especially with videogames. They're not gonna fuck people over. Wait until E3. I guarantee you that it won't be that much of a difference from xbox to xbox360 as far as privacy goes.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                Goddammit. MS is not in the business of losing business. Especially with videogames. They're not gonna fuck people over. Wait until E3. I guarantee you that it won't be that much of a difference from xbox to xbox360 as far as privacy goes.
                You mean like the difference from windows 7 to windows 8? Yeah, there's no way possible they could ever do wrong.

Comment

All I know is every year Forza seems to get better and gran turismo seems to get worse.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    All I know is every year Forza seems to get better and gran turismo seems to get worse.
                    I think Gran Turismo 3 was the pinnacle, at least for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      I think Gran Turismo 3 was the pinnacle, at least for me.
                      I would agree.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah, GT3 was it for me. It was also the last time I owned a Sony console. I'm sure Forza 5 will be a great game, as long as the xbox one isnt a complete turd of a platform.

-Eric

Comment

if this non-backward compatibility crap paves the way for all future games, this might very well be my last game console and CoD.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            if this non-backward compatibility crap paves the way for all future games, this might very well be my last game console and CoD.
                            Honestly, I own an xbox 360, I don't need another one.

Comment

that's what I actually meant to say; my current xbox 360 would be the last...

Comment

Working...
                              X