State of Decay Xbox Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State of Decay Xbox Live

I have been playing State of Decay for the better part of the day with the demo running 30 minutes at a time. I have to say I am very pleased with it. You have community building, vehicle damage, the ability to build a shop to repair vehicles, zombie hordes and everything. When I say I've played it all day, I do mean it. Pretty much the last 11 hours and more tonight. If you have an Xbox and like zombies, give it a try. Free demo and all of that.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

So, SoD....

Plagued by framerate issues, terrible pop in, I sure hope they do the PC port justice. Because all I seem to do is nit pick about this on the 360. Its cheap though, and they have said if this does well they may consider an mmo type game.

Comment

For a small developer it's amazing. I read through their community forum and they took what the gamers wanted and stuck it in. I had to shut it down for a bit because I got jumped by a Z and my son started crying. They do need to fix the save feature though
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as to say amazing because it has its problems, but rather a step in the right direction. Hopefully the first patch can fix some of the performance problems, and maybe one day we'll see a more fleshed out world on perhaps pc/xb one.

Comment

The real question here is... is it head trauma = death only, or is it another queer shoot em till the drop kinda game? Ppl need to go to the roots of zombies man!

Comment

Working...
          X