PS4 game "The Division" unbelievably realistic graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats not even my main gripe.
    The system is being geared so hard towards "bro gamers", that it's sickening.
    The features that xbox ditched that sony states it won't infinge upon, don't even really affect me as how i normally don't buy used or sell my games. I can't imagine a time i'd be without an internet connection either.
    It's just the simple fucking thought that the felt the need to impose those restrictions. This is where it starts, what do they do next?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      The features that xbox ditched that sony states it won't infinge upon, don't even really affect me as how i normally don't buy used or sell my games. I can't imagine a time i'd be without an internet connection either.
      It's just the simple fucking thought that the felt the need to impose those restrictions. This is where it starts, what do they do next?
      Lmao "bro gamers" wtf. You just want to be butthurt don't you?
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Lmao "bro gamers" wtf. You just want to be butthurt don't you?
        How fucking retarded are you?
        sigpic

Comment

How fucking retarded are you?
          I could ask you the same question.
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

there are like 8 hard core xbox gamers here at my office that will be ditching the xbox platform in favor of the ps4.

Comment

I could ask you the same question.
              I would answer by saying 1/4th of Probie's level of retardation, which is still embarrassing.
              sigpic

Comment

I would answer by saying 1/4th of Probie's level of retardation, which is still embarrassing.
                So tell me what exactly is a "bro gamer"

Comment

"Apparently, online multiplayer gaming on the PS4 will require a $50 per year subscription to PlayStation Plus, matching a similar requirement for Xbox Live Gold to get online multiplayer on Microsoft's systems."

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                    there are like 8 hard core xbox gamers here at my office that will be ditching the xbox platform in favor of the ps4.
                    That's fine and I have no issue with that. But Mr. crybaby just wants to whine and post pictures about how much better the ps4 is. If you don't like the xbox don't buy it. But don't Bitch about it every fucking chance you get.

Comment

That's fine and I have no issue with that. But Mr. crybaby just wants to whine and post pictures about how much better the ps4 is. If you don't like the xbox don't buy it. But don't Bitch about it every fucking chance you get.
                      Now you're just being a troll.

Here, because the internet is so hard:
                      At his worst, a bro gamer is a bro who plays nothing but the latest Call of Duty, Halo, or Gears of War; and any sports game on ONLY the Xbox 360 (although playing any of these games or owning an Xbox doesn't necessarily qualify you as a bro gamer, it sure doesn't help). Found in their natural habitat of college dorms and fraternities, they are often found drinking cheap-ass beer from red plastic cups with their frat mates and talking about "chicks, man." Their vocabulary consists of mainly faggot, quickscope, 10th prestige, and my penis is larger than yours. Will claim the vast superiority of terrible AAA titles published by Activision and EA while claiming that superior and less popular titles, indie or otherwise, are "shitty" and have "bad graphics." They are known for a variety of fun ruining characteristics, such as taking the game too seriously, over competitiveness, and insulting everyone on their and the opposing team. While the Bro Gamer and most other gamers get along, his mortal enemies are the Hardcore Gamer and especially the PC Gamer who find utter offense in the bro's generally poor or limited taste in video games, and over fondness of his console of choice. When these two types of gamers meet they often bring out the worst in each other.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now you're just being a troll.
                        How am I being a troll?

And once again, what is a "bro gamer"?

Comment

You know what bothers me the most, is that it feels like Microsoft is forgetting why they got into the console business with the xbox: the gamers. The reveal was such a fucking joke. Ooooh look you can watch TV with it, and we added new and different gestures for Kinect! Look, it's even fully integrated with ESPN and you can look at your dumb fantasy leagues while watching sports! You wanna see games at the reveal? Sorry, you'll have to wait until E3, because we are focusing more on the media aspect than the games on this GAME CONSOLE.

My laptop already does all that shit, minus the gestures, which I couldn't care less about. I don't buy a game console for fancy media features, so the fact that they are using this sort of DRM bullshit licensing method is really just the icing on the cake as to why I'm switching from xbox to the PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                            http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/0...e-multiplayer/

"Apparently, online multiplayer gaming on the PS4 will require a $50 per year subscription to PlayStation Plus, matching a similar requirement for Xbox Live Gold to get online multiplayer on Microsoft's systems."
                            Yeah that part sucks but if they start adding content and stuff I wont be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              no it's not
                              yeah it was real people talking, probably scripted/staged for sure. but it was real people interacting with each other.

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              Yeah that part sucks but if they start adding content and stuff I wont be mad.
                              won't affect SP users, and those who play MP will get the benefit of playstation plus, along with the 2 free games each month for both your ps and vita. right now in its current state that psn+ service shits all over xbox gold.

Before you start to criticize me.
                              Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like Tlasan.
                              Last edited by roliath; 06-11-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                                You know what bothers me the most, is that it feels like Microsoft is forgetting why they got into the console business with the xbox: the gamers. The reveal was such a fucking joke. Ooooh look you can watch TV with it, and we added new and different gestures for Kinect! Look, it's even fully integrated with ESPN and you can look at your dumb fantasy leagues while watching sports! You wanna see games at the reveal? Sorry, you'll have to wait until E3, because we are focusing more on the media aspect than the games on this GAME CONSOLE.

My laptop already does all that shit, minus the gestures, which I couldn't care less about. I don't buy a game console for fancy media features, so the fact that they are using this sort of DRM bullshit licensing method is really just the icing on the cake as to why I'm switching from xbox to the PS4.
                                Egg. Fucking. Zactly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X