Mac book pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac book pro

The new Mac Pro with M2 Ultra combines our most powerful Apple silicon yet with PCIe expansion for the ultimate in workstation-class performance.

Anyone notice the newly released version? Looks pretty impressive.

Damn, they got rid of the LCD completely on the new macbook pro. Innovation!

Comment

The screen is sharper and higher resolution than my 2011 13" MBP, and it is slightly thinner and lighter. With that said....you will give up the optical drive (which some people don't care about). I do use my optical drive occasionally. I also wish they would give you more USB ports. Overall I've been pretty happy with my MBP.

Comment

Mac Book Pro or Mac Pro? Can't wait to watch some of the reviews of the Mac Pro although I'm sure I'll never be able to afford one (nor would I need one).

Comment

The design is innovative, and I love the level of hardware they use ( xeons with high cache ), but I just but a haswell system and I feel it'll be the last desktop machine i'll purchase.

Comment

Apple does design some nice stuff. 6" diameter 9" tall...awesome.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
              X