Mac personal finance software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac personal finance software?

Surely we have some Mac users in here...

I've been a Mac user for a year and a half and want to completely get away from Windows at home (no choice at work). The biggest thing holding me back is finance software.

I've used Quicken in the past, but it basically SUCKS for Mac (missing key features).

So the question is, what personal finance software do you use on your Mac, and why?
    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Quicken 2007 for Mac was the last real good version. The Quicken Essentials or whatever the current version is called is missing a lot of key features. Anyway, that's the only financial software for Mac's that we support at work. I know there are a few others that I've talked to some of our customer's about but we do not support them.

Comment

I guess I should include that I am running 10.8.x (Mountain Lion).

I briefly looked over Quicken 2007 and noticed that latest it mentioned as a supported version was 10.7. Do you know if it works on 10.8?
      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
      Originally posted by Trick Pony
      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I can't say off hand but can check tomorrow and find out.

Comment

Working...
        X