Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new earbuds

I need some recommendations.

My Sony earbuds (with three button apple-like controller and mic) have gone out, and honestly I am dissatisfied with the build quality. I had a couple paris of the same exact kind before this, which I either lost or they got borrowed and never returned. This is the longest I've had this pair (just about 6 months) and the left ear, which has the mic on the cord for that bud, just crapped out.

I need new ear buds. I use them on my laptop at home for skype and in-game chat, I use them for my phone to listen to music, and I use them for Lync conference calls at work.

Does anyone have a recommendation for durable, good-sounding earbuds with a mic for ~$30 or less?

im actually a big fan of the apple ones that come with the 5. i can wear them for hours without discomfort and the sound is decent
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Love my Motorola Bluetooth headset.

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
        im actually a big fan of the apple ones that come with the 5. i can wear them for hours without discomfort and the sound is decent
        Can't use those, my ear holes are too small and they hurt.

I don't want bluetooth because I don't want to have to charge something/buy new batteries. Just a plain old wired set of earbuds with a mic that isn't going to fall apart.

These are the new version of what I have, but they are pretty much like these: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...G&A=details&Q=

I like the little rubber cuppy things on the earbuds, they seem to mute outside noise while trapping sound in your ear canal.

Comment

Good suggestions here:

I have small ears, I'll admit it. ? I work out very, very often and like everyone else, need to have music to do so. ? I purchased these MX85's: ? http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX85-Sport-Twist-Earbuds/dp/B001GSZAF0/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_1_2 ? ...after I read several reviews that...
          WRX

Comment

I bought these after reading some reviews:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007B5V092/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item[/ame]

I also bought these just to see if there was any sound difference:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004S7Q8CA/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item[/ame]

I will return the ones I don't like and try using my laptop's built in microphone in conjunction with headphones for sound for now to see if I can get around having the in-line mic in case the sound on the others is far superior, which I doubt it will be.

Comment

links no work
              WRX

Comment

Fucking shitty amazon. Hold on.

W/O mic:
                JVCKENWOOD's product information site creates excitement and peace of mind for the people of the world through JVC brand projectors, headphones, audio, car audio products and professional business products.

W/ mic:
                JVCKENWOOD's product information site creates excitement and peace of mind for the people of the world through JVC brand projectors, headphones, audio, car audio products and professional business products.

Comment

Working...
                X