Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Anyone anyone?
    I don't know about the 60 day thing but I can send you an invite if you will send me your email.

EDIT: I can see a 21 day free trial if I invite someone but not sure about anything longer than that.
    Last edited by Broncojohnny; 12-01-2011, 11:06 AM.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Working my way through the tutorial with the assistance of Venix right now. It's overwhelming how much there is to the game but I'm really enjoying it.

Al, shoot me an invite, I created a new guy and just named him Beefstick Injection.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working my way through the tutorial with the assistance of Venix right now. It's overwhelming how much there is to the game but I'm really enjoying it.

Al, shoot me an invite, I created a new guy and just named him Beefstick Injection.
        Will do, I won't be on until after 10 pm tonight though and it will be brief. Tomorrow night I will probably be on at about 8 pm.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Will do, I won't be on until after 10 pm tonight though and it will be brief. Tomorrow night I will probably be on at about 8 pm.
          Sounds good. I'll be on till midnight or so.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Working my way through the tutorial with the assistance of Venix right now. It's overwhelming how much there is to the game but I'm really enjoying it.

When I started in 2006, the learning curve to get up to speed was massive. I imagine with all the new content it's an even bigger task.
            Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
              When I started in 2006, the learning curve to get up to speed was massive. I imagine with all the new content it's an even bigger task.
              Still pretty steep but they seem to change the interface a little bit to make things smoother fairly often. Stealing everyone's space cash has never been this easy!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                Coming from past MMORPG's it's not too difficult, there's a lot of depth to the game, and it's very technically oriented, but it's not too difficult.

Comment

Still pretty steep but they seem to change the interface a little bit to make things smoother fairly often. Stealing everyone's space cash has never been this easy!
                  LMAO! Some of my favorite things to do in the game amounted to petty theft and general mischief, but the reactions from people made it worthwhile.

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Coming from past MMORPG's it's not too difficult, there's a lot of depth to the game, and it's very technically oriented, but it's not too difficult.
                  Nothing that cannot be done. Because of the technical detail, some of the best fun for me was hatching schemes outside of the game, and making them work in game.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Lost my first ship last night and it just happened to be a rifter I was rewarded on a tutorial mission that I'd just outfitted to the max (for my current skill levels). Somehow a space station got me, I didn't even have notice saying I was under attack, I looked away for 2 seconds and I see a floating pod there. I seriously thought it was part of the mission till I figured it wasn't... I felt like I lost a part of myself.

oh and fuck mining.

Comment

Lost my first ship last night and it just happened to be a rifter I was rewarded on a tutorial mission that I'd just outfitted to the max (for my current skill levels). Somehow a space station got me, I didn't even have notice saying I was under attack, I looked away for 2 seconds and I see a floating pod there. I seriously thought it was part of the mission till I figured it wasn't... I felt like I lost a part of myself.

oh and fuck mining.
                      Lol, I keep looking to see if you are on and can't seem to catch you.

Comment

Lol, I keep looking to see if you are on and can't seem to catch you.
                        How do I add you? I still haven't figured that out. I can outfit a ship but can't search for a friend.

Comment

• Click on the second icon from the top on the left, "People and places". It has a tab for people and you can do a search. Once you find me you can add me to your contacts and rate my standing and all that shit. It will give you a notice when I come online and all that shit.

Comment

Click on the second icon from the top on the left, "People and places". It has a tab for people and you can do a search. Once you find me you can add me to your contacts and rate my standing and all that shit. It will give you a notice when I come online and all that shit.
                            Venix (James) has a Vent server if you do any of the vent stuff online. I'm working my way through the tutorial but I purposely slowed down because I want to train all my skills up before I get into all the contracts and crap.

Comment

Venix (James) has a Vent server if you do any of the vent stuff online. I'm working my way through the tutorial but I purposely slowed down because I want to train all my skills up before I get into all the contracts and crap.
                              Cool. This corp I run with has a vent as well. The tutorial missions are great and will teach you quite a bit.

Comment

• Moto lost a ship but we got him some mission bounties for his troubles....

Comment

Working...
                                X