No announcement yet.

anyone here play EVE online anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUST 514 Beta keys went out today!! I was lucky and got one.

Comment

• I will sign up

but i am a complete noob to the game

Comment

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
        I will sign up

but i am a complete noob to the game
        For Dust or Eve?
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Got my first kill tonight with my Dramiel.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• I said I would never go back to EVE - but WoW just got to boring, and with my flying budget turned into the new pay for new tires and wheel budget for the cars I had to go back to something I enjoyed.

So i re-subbed three accounts for 90 days after a 3 year hitaus. Joined a 0.0 based corp in the dronelands - not sure if I'm going to stay there - I'm starting to think more isk can be had in empire running missions and selling the loot. I really like going on the CTAs and gang roams but the corp is asking for a 150 million a month and bringing that in ratting is just a grind. Not to mention getting a carrier from empire to where we are at in the dronelands is a bitch. 4 jumps and the fuel bay won't even hold enough fuel to make a complete trip (all jump skills to lvl 5) which means using some of the corp managment space for fuel space. The alliance really isn't being to helpful because they want everyone using "their" pay to use service. Not really into all the 0.0 politics either just playing causually with other people.

So people still play on here that have a corp in empire that do lvl 4 mission running and other carebear crap with the occasional low sec pvp roam?

Also thinking about selling off my dreads - seems to be rather useless now since POS's don't play apart in 0.0 ownership - just science/industry/logistics now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave586 View Post
              I said I would never go back to EVE - but WoW just got to boring, and with my flying budget turned into the new pay for new tires and wheel budget for the cars I had to go back to something I enjoyed.

So i re-subbed three accounts for 90 days after a 3 year hitaus. Joined a 0.0 based corp in the dronelands - not sure if I'm going to stay there - I'm starting to think more isk can be had in empire running missions and selling the loot. I really like going on the CTAs and gang roams but the corp is asking for a 150 million a month and bringing that in ratting is just a grind. Not to mention getting a carrier from empire to where we are at in the dronelands is a bitch. 4 jumps and the fuel bay won't even hold enough fuel to make a complete trip (all jump skills to lvl 5) which means using some of the corp managment space for fuel space. The alliance really isn't being to helpful because they want everyone using "their" pay to use service. Not really into all the 0.0 politics either just playing causually with other people.

So people still play on here that have a corp in empire that do lvl 4 mission running and other carebear crap with the occasional low sec pvp roam?

Also thinking about selling off my dreads - seems to be rather useless now since POS's don't play apart in 0.0 ownership - just science/industry/logistics now.
              Motoman and I do some empire stuff part time and live in a C1 wormhole part time. Our alliance does a lot of industry and mining in that C1 wormhole and also has a C2. Everyone PVPs when we are defending the wormhole. It would probably be boring if PVP is what you want to do. I don't get into the politics or other bullshit of the 0.0 corps either, which is the reason I am there. You are welcome to join if you want to make some ISK and free to leave when you are tired of it.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Apparently one of the guys killed at the Libyan embassy was a Goonswarm player
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Resurrection thread but I found my way back to Eve. Anyone still playing?
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Bronco and I are still playing, we've actually just started some new alts that we put into the pvp Corp that Venix is co-founder of.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I've been trying to play with moto and bronco but life keeps stepping in.

Comment

• I'm out in Ubar constellation and just plugging along doing my mining. I got invited to a corp and they brought my stuff out here and then no one has been on in 2 weeks

Comment

• Nice, I also play EvE too. I live in Delve o/

Comment

• I'm on under Shadow_Frost.

I seriously need to make connections on there

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              I'm on under Shadow_Frost.

I seriously need to make connections on there
                              Get with moto and bronco. They are full of knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viper View Post
                                Nice, I also play EvE too. I live in Delve o/
                                Our PvP toons are out in curse.

Comment

Working...
                                X