Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Lemme check.

Yeah, someone named Xclusive. He has them I guess. Shows them in progress.

Small world on the system.

Stevo
    Small world, or we just control too much damn space. NC runs about 7 regions of 0.0 together. Reds are hard to come by at times lol. I'll convo him and make sure he gets it done

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      Small world, or we just control too much damn space. NC runs about 7 regions of 0.0 together. Reds are hard to come by at times lol. I'll convo him and make sure he gets it done
      Hehe, thanks. Its is going to take me a bit to get my act back together, got to basically relearn everything.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Hehe, thanks. Its is going to take me a bit to get my act back together, got to basically relearn everything.

Stevo
        How many SP does your guy have? probably more fun to learn out here anyway

Comment

The Heart-Rate Factor

Due to the monetary, and long lasting effects of PvP combat, it is not uncommon for each participate to feel a jump in heart-rate during close encounters. Many pod pilots refer to this as their combat rush, adrenaline rush, or 'PvP High' along with many other phrases for the excitement of PvP in eve.

Thats no B.S

Comment

How many SP does your guy have? probably more fun to learn out here anyway
            Only 8 mil on this char, it was my mission runner. Still haven't figured out which email address I used for my main, might have been one that went away when I changed internet providers a couple years ago. Hell, I can't even remember the account name.

Stevo
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

It doesnt go by char name, its account name.
              It asks you for a character name on the account if you log in from a different computer. I know the log in for the account but can't remember the name of a character.

I might send them an email, shit I hate to start all over at absolute zero. I think I was up to my third mining ship.
              Last edited by Broncojohnny; 01-26-2011, 09:58 AM.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Well for those of you who havent been back in a while, a major change they made is that everyone starts with the same learning attributes and the learning skills are gone, so you learn much faster right from the start.

Yeah I completely forgot that it asks for an account name on a new PC.

Stevo: you might try seeing if they can look it up by your CC number or billing address? Or just try all the emails you used to have lol.

There are so many new aspects to the game, even using an already-made character you'll have alot to learn! Wormhole space, exploration sites, COSMOS, non-static plexes, titans, capital industrial ships, and most recently are incursions. Its pretty sweet.

Comment

Well for those of you who havent been back in a while, a major change they made is that everyone starts with the same learning attributes and the learning skills are gone, so you learn much faster right from the start.

That sucks. Did they at least let people with all the skill points wrapped up in learning skills apply them to something else? I maxed out both tiers of learning skills when I first started. That's about 5 million skill points I'd want back.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Maybe that is why I'm so low, on this mission runner toon I was sure to learn all the learning skills to max before anything else except the bare minimum.

As far as trying the one email addy that I believe I used, it was from SBC DSL, and we told them to fug themselves a couple years ago, so it is no longer accessible. Maybe will try the billing address thing.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                      That sucks. Did they at least let people with all the skill points wrapped up in learning skills apply them to something else? I maxed out both tiers of learning skills when I first started. That's about 5 million skill points I'd want back.
                      Yep, one of my chars had 900,000 to distribute, the other had 1.8mil. It was kinda nice. You really didn't lose any attributes either, just a bunch of free SP to put where you liked. It got my lower SP PVP alt up to minnie cruiser V and recons IV as well as a few other support skills

Maybe that is why I'm so low, on this mission runner toon I was sure to learn all the learning skills to max before anything else except the bare minimum.

As far as trying the one email addy that I believe I used, it was from SBC DSL, and we told them to fug themselves a couple years ago, so it is no longer accessible. Maybe will try the billing address thing.

Stevo
                      All max learning skills if you have both the tier 1 and 2 would have been over 2 mil SP so that will give you a great boost in your abilities.

Even if you dont have access to the email, CCP should be able to change the account for you and let you login.

Comment

Looks like we need a DFW Eve Corp ??? anyone use ventrilo ? IF not ill put one up!!

Comment

I signed up and mined some asteroids, Greasycarl is the name but it gave me some last name that I can't remember. Amarr faction.

I can't even put two mining lasers on my ship yet though, I need a CPU upgrade for that. And it looks like that will cost me $70K or so.

I have another alt with some money on the same account, how can I send that money to my new guy? Is there a mail system like Wow?
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Eve lets you play multiple characters on the same account?
                            I was reading over some "getting started guides" and I ran across one that states you can play up to three characters ? Can someone clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              Eve lets you play multiple characters on the same account?
                              I was reading over some "getting started guides" and I ran across one that states you can play up to three characters ? Can someone clarify.
                              Yes, you have three slots from what I see.

Comment

vent info
                                Vs500.gamewarrior.net
                                port #3991
                                lots of eve friends there just say you know ez_j they will help with any questions!

Comment

Working...
                                X