No announcement yet.

anyone here play EVE online anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here still playing? I am up to about $2 billion in assets and 15.5M skill points. I need corp members though.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Damn, I never saw this thread. I have 4 accts. Two are 100mil+ SP and the other two are about 40mil SP. My corp is on a sort of weird break right now, but if i can get my shit moved down to empire I am looking to play more again. Having to move like 10bil+ in stuff from 0.0 space always sux.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
        Damn, I never saw this thread. I have 4 accts. Two are 100mil+ SP and the other two are about 40mil SP. My corp is on a sort of weird break right now, but if i can get my shit moved down to empire I am looking to play more again. Having to move like 10bil+ in stuff from 0.0 space always sux.
        I'm going to set up my own corp, all I do is mine and manufacture, my dude is only 15 million SP at the moment.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I'm going to set up my own corp, all I do is mine and manufacture, my dude is only 15 million SP at the moment.
          Nothing wrong with that. Just remember to set time aside for PvP. EvE is easily the most hardcore PvP game on the market. When you lose in other games you do not really lose, you merely did not win. In EvE when you lose, your shit is gone, so you really get the sense of loss.

I also wanted to toss out there:

If you are new to the game, or just curious about something to do with it let me know and I will do my best to help you out. I Have a vent server available, or xbox live to chat. It is not the easiest game in the world to learn, but with someone helping you it is very quick to pick up.
          Last edited by Venix; 11-17-2011, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Just remember to set time aside for PvP. EvE is easily the most hardcore PvP game on the market. When you lose in other games you do not really lose, you merely did not win. In EvE when you lose, your shit is gone, so you really get the sense of loss.

I also wanted to toss out there:

If you are new to the game, or just curious about something to do with it let me know and I will do my best to help you out. I Have a vent server available, or xbox live to chat. It is not the easiest game in the world to learn, but with someone helping you it is very quick to pick up.
            I have most of the industry side of the game down and am about to get into invention and scanning side of things. I can run level 4 missions too. I'm just trying to get the money rolling in before I go out to do the PEW PEW thing.

Comment

• CCP is doing a limited run of 60 day trials right now. It's only for brand new accts, but that is a long trial!

Comment

• Anyone happen to know the minimum requirement to run the game? I'm curious if my laptop will run the game, might be worth a 60 day trial.

EDIT: I'd look it up but anything related to games is blocked here at work.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Anyone happen to know the minimum requirement to run the game? I'm curious if my laptop will run the game, might be worth a 60 day trial.

EDIT: I'd look it up but anything related to games is blocked here at work.
                  Minimum System Requirements:
                  CPU: Intel Pentium® or AMD @ 1,5 Ghz or greater which supports SSE2
                  RAM: XP (SP2) – 1 GB / Vista – 1.5 GB
                  HD space: 20Gb Free Space
                  Network: DSL connection or faster
                  Video:ATI X1600 or NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT or higher graphics card with 128 MB of Video RAM* which supports Shader Model 3
                  Drivers: DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers
                  DVD-ROM : 2 speed DVD reader or greater required.
                  *Note that older graphics cards such as the Nvidia 6000 series may work but is not officially supported

Recommended system configuration for running EVE Online:
                  CPU: Intel Pentium® or AMD dual core @ 2 Ghz or greater which supports SSE2
                  RAM: 2 GB
                  HD space: 20Gb Free Space
                  Network: ADSL connection or faster
                  Video: ATi Radeon 5750 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
                  Drivers: DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers
                  DVD-ROM : 2 speed DVD reader or greater required.
                  The minimum screen resolution for EVE is 1024x768.
                  Audio hardware must support SSE and be Direct Sound compatible. For optimum performance, use latest drivers available.
                  Please note that Windows 95, 98, ME, NT and 2000 are not supported.

Comment

• It is a game that can be run on a very simple computer with low settings. However the best part of the game is really the awesome graphics, which require a pretty nice video card and processor to run on high.

Every account holder in the game right now gets one 60 day trial key, so you have to know someone who plays to get them. I have two of mine left (had four). I am sure plenty of people would give them out though.

Comment

It is a game that can be run on a very simple computer with low settings. However the best part of the game is really the awesome graphics, which require a pretty nice video card and processor to run on high.

Every account holder in the game right now gets one 60 day trial key, so you have to know someone who plays to get them. I have two of mine left (had four). I am sure plenty of people would give them out though.
                      I'd be interested in trying it out if someone were willing to PM with the sign up info.
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• World of Warcraft in the basement player right here
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          World of Warcraft in the basement player right here
                          kill it with fire!!!!!

Comment

CCP is doing a limited run of 60 day trials right now. It's only for brand new accts, but that is a long trial!
                            Originally posted by Venix View Post
                            It is a game that can be run on a very simple computer with low settings. However the best part of the game is really the awesome graphics, which require a pretty nice video card and processor to run on high.

Does the account have to be active? I let my sub run out and it is disabled at the moment.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I believe you have to be able to log into your settings on the website. Not sure if that's means active or not though.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                I'd be interested in trying it out if someone were willing to PM with the sign up info.
                                Anyone anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X