Clear All

Originally posted by SLOW&Ez View Post
    There is a new chat channel in Eve DWFmustangs join up

see ya soon (evisicator)(fao ezj)
    DWFMUstangs? or DFW?

Comment

OK yeah its DFW i hope LOL

Comment

Ok we are on the DFWmustangs channel. EZ has a corp that runs out of Altrinur system, I am headed that way. 24 jumps, FML!
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I think I am going to get that next barge up the ladder. I like the fact that you can run two strip miners and five drones out of it.
          I dont think you can mine with drones without drone Interfacing 5, been a while tho might have changed.

Mining is what I did. Watch TV, smash internet rocks.

Hard to mine in Highsec after mining ABC in nullsec. Personally I like Ice, because you never have to move, however you are a more prominate target for asshole gangers that think your macroing.

I used to sit with a hulk mining into a T2 hauler, with a Minmatar heavy assault sitting at optimal range...just waitting to get engaged.

I never really enjoyed PVP, it is what got me kicked from "The Graduates". however I did like camping gates ie: M-0, which is a entry point to 0.0 for the Northern Colition.

Take 2 gallente cruisers fitted with remote sensor boosters and one fitted with optimal range boosters.
          Add a Rohk at 210k, it makes for great fun, but expensive if you get caught.

Boosted I could get close to the targeting speed of a HA frig. My volley was always the last volley.

Comment

What's going on in here? It clearly isn't sex with women.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtie View Post
              What's going on in here? It clearly isn't sex with women.
              Sex with internet womens on asteroids....
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

What a bunch of nerds!

Now I'm off to re-gem my "Lightweight Bio-Optic Killshades".

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                  I dont think you can mine with drones without drone Interfacing 5, been a while tho might have changed.

Mining is what I did. Watch TV, smash internet rocks.

Hard to mine in Highsec after mining ABC in nullsec. Personally I like Ice, because you never have to move, however you are a more prominate target for asshole gangers that think your macroing.

I used to sit with a hulk mining into a T2 hauler, with a Minmatar heavy assault sitting at optimal range...just waitting to get engaged.

I never really enjoyed PVP, it is what got me kicked from "The Graduates". however I did like camping gates ie: M-0, which is a entry point to 0.0 for the Northern Colition.

Take 2 gallente cruisers fitted with remote sensor boosters and one fitted with optimal range boosters.
                  Add a Rohk at 210k, it makes for great fun, but expensive if you get caught.

Boosted I could get close to the targeting speed of a HA frig. My volley was always the last volley.
                  Thats near where I live, out in Vale. M-OEEB is a decent place to camp, so is P3/Obe. Rokh was a fun ship but I cant stand rails. I'll sit off about 120km with my Machariel and one shot cruisers that come through lol. Either that or grab the Navy Raven and torp gank fit it, sit right on the gate with 3 painters and ruin people's day.

Comment

Well, they located my account and the mystery of my lost main character has been solved. Someone was able to get onto my account, delete my character, and swapped their own onto my account. What happens now is kinda murky though.

Hi there, Senior GM Nova here.

The account ******** has been in use for the past two and a half years. The current user has developed the character located on the account for this time and created social contacts. The character on the account was moved to the account after the current user gained access to it.

If we do give you access to the account, the character located on the account currently will not be on the account. We have offered the current user to keep the character if he/she creates a new account.

This is not all bad news. The character ******** was deleted when the account changed hands. We should be able to restore that character.

Best regards,
                    GM Nova
                    Senior Game master
                    EVE Online Customer Support
                    So, not sure what I'll have left if anything. And I have no real clue how someone would have got access to my account. The only thing I can guess is that it had something to do with our old email address which was provided by SBC DSL and that we no longer had access to once we told SBC to go fuck themselves. That happened roughly 2 1/2 years ago.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I have to admit... it smells like nerds and cheesy poofs in here, but the game sounds intriguing
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        I have to admit... it smells like nerds and cheesy poofs in here, but the game sounds intriguing
                        More like buttermilk, sweat and shame. Wait, maybe that is the Cheese Whiz.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          More like buttermilk, sweat and shame. Wait, maybe that is the Cheese Whiz.

Stevo
                          lol get that acct restored?

Comment

• Well, Slow & EZ was nice enough to donate a cruiser to my cause so I am now doing missions and getting my PEW PEW on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Well, Slow & EZ was nice enough to donate a cruiser to my cause so I am now doing missions and getting my PEW PEW on.
                              Nice, what are you flying now?

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                                Nice, what are you flying now?
                                A Caracal running two 250mm rail guns and two heavy missile launchers at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X