iPhone 3GS...what are they worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 3GS...what are they worth?

Trying to put a price on my old iPhone 3Gs's. I have a 16Gb and a 32Gb. Thanks.

Check swappa.com

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

thanks man!

So the next question, a friend's boss is needing a replacement and he thinks he had a 4s or 5...didn't the iPhone 5 do away with sim cards? Are the sim cards in a 3gs the same as a 4 (and 5 if they use SIM cards)?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        thanks man!

So the next question, a friend's boss is needing a replacement and he thinks he had a 4s or 5...didn't the iPhone 5 do away with sim cards? Are the sim cards in a 3gs the same as a 4 (and 5 if they use SIM cards)?

What carrier was that phone on?

All AT&T phones use sim card. the sim card for 3gs, 4, and 5 are all different.
        3gs was the regular size, 4 got smaller, and 5 is tiny.

If there's no sim card, either it's Sprint/Verizon. Not sure of other carriers

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
          What carrier was that phone on?

All AT&T phones use sim card. the sim card for 3gs, 4, and 5 are all different.
          3gs was the regular size, 4 got smaller, and 5 is tiny.

If there's no sim card, either it's Sprint/Verizon. Not sure of other carriers
          AT&T. So different sim cards for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            AT&T. So different sim cards for sure?
            3=mini 4=micro 5=nano iirc

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
            Last edited by Tx Redneck; 09-10-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Bryan is correct.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The easiest way to differentiate between a 5 and earlier models is to look at the connector on the bottom of the phone. If it's the one on the bottom, it's probably a 4/4s, and top is a 5.

Comment

And I want to add that I thought the 3GS was AT&T only. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    And I want to add that I thought the 3GS was AT&T only. Anyone?
                    I think so. Sprint and verizon got them starting with the 4 if I remember right.

Throw it on craigslist, you might get a little more out of it than a trade in site.

Comment

It will vary. I've been offered a few 3gs in trades on CL and turned em all down. I already have two kids with 3gs and they are starting to not run current stuff due to their age, speed, and lack of support for newer IOS. If you have some I'd get rid of em before IOS7 is common as they will just continue to get dated and lose value.
                      2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                      1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Working...
                      X